Review Highlights
Family run park since 1921 - friendly owners, beautiful carousel

My wife and I stopped here on a driving tour of American amusement parks. Atlantic Beach is a small... read more

Reviewed 11 June 2018
Davidjellis
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
A little confusing

So I got here at 8 and one part of the parking lot was blocked off another wasn’t, so we parked and... read more

Reviewed 4 June 2018
kcampaiola1995
Nashua, New Hampshire
via mobile

All reviews bumper cars dragon roller coaster all ages ice cream fun carousel beach horses
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We usually stop at this park to take a little break from sitting in the sun on the beach. This time we did the bumper boats and the go karts. The bumper boats were fun but it was quite a short ride for 6 dollars. Also the water in the pool is untreated, so the water cannons on the boats shoot stagnant water. The go karts were great, not too slow and not too fast. It's a fun little park with a vintage vibe to it.

1  Thank SWCTmom
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a once a year event with my ten year old grandson. I just love the carousel and the old-time player piano combo and listening to the old time popular tunes wafting in the breeze.
I have the annual trip down to a science! First we hit the beach before it gets too crowded; and park in the lot beside the amusements. Then we go to the water slide for 40 minutes. My grandson just loved the trampoline and had to go twice. We ate our picnic lunch in a quiet area by an inlet which had boat rentals. Then finished off the day with a delicious ice cream cone. Just the right amount of entertainment that didn't wear out grandma, and made my grandson happy all day!

3  Thank nancydr2
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We took our two little ones,they are 4 and 6 and they loved it. The rides are just the right size. The bracket deal was perfect for us . We will be back!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

This park has a very nostalgia feel to it. Reminds me of being a kid. 5 or so rides for the kids...nothing fancy but my kids seem to love it. The arcade doesn't have to many games but it was perfect for a quick stop after dinner.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Kallie B
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

small old time beach side amusement park with vintage carousel, arcade, bumper cars and kiddie rides. Beach access and parking. Ice cream, snack bar and restaurant/bar. A Misquamicut summer tradition.

Date of experience: July 2015