“Jump out of a plane to an Amazing view”
Review of Skydive Newport

Skydive Newport
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Skydiving in Rhode Island with Skydive Newport was a wonderful experience. They are extremely professional. The guides that jump with you have a lot of experience under their belts. One of our guides has been skydiving for 15 years and the other one for 40 years. They make you feel comfortable and that you are good hands.

Skydive Newport charges $220 for the jump and an optional $95 for the photo and video package. For a person this would be $315 total. They had no hidden fees - no equipment fees, airport taxes etc. This is advertised on their website as well. This was good compared to a lot of other places that we researched which were charging $250 for just the jump and lot of other additional things. The paper work and the initial lessons do not take a long time.

We (Me and my wife) have been wanting to skydive for a long time. Some of our other friends who have done this before suggested that we go to place which is closer to the ocean for the view. They were absolutely right.

The minute you jump out of the plane, you start enjoying the view. Beautiful ocean, small beaches and small islands, the bay on one side and the city and the woods on the other. Absolutely breath taking. While you are enjoying the view and the adrenaline rush, the guides are busy taking your photos and videos. Once the parachute opens, the falling slows down and the guides give you the control of the parachute so that you can turn in different directions and enjoy the view. It was amazing.

They capture the photos and the videos all along, after you complete the crash course and once you ready, from the time you get ready, get on the tarmac, before getting into the plane, in the plane and the jump of course. Once the jump is over, they take about 20 minutes to give you the pictures and video. The video is processed very well with the background songs and all.

All said this was one of the most beautiful and amazing experiences that we had. I would definitely recommend going with Skydive Newport for your skydiving experience.

2  Thank Mugalodi

Reviewed 20 October 2014

Thank You Skydive Newport for such a memorable skydiving experience!!!

It has been a dream of mine to skydive for some time and when I visited Newport this pass winter I knew it was the place and I am SO glad I waited and went to Skydive Newport!

Everyone from the time I called and spoke with Marc to my arrival was a pleasure!

My instructor Nicky was the best and I HIGHLY recommend anyone who wants to skydive to definitely visit this lotion!!!

Memorable Experience!!! Thank You Again!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2014

I finally went sky diving for my 30th birthday! For years I have watched people sky diving in Newport and wanted to go and finally made it happen. The staff was very friendly and the experience was unlike any other I have ever had. 10,000 feet above Newport, RI and you can see all the way to Boston. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have had more fun! My only problem was that the jump didn't last long enough! Can't wait to go again!

1  Thank ChaeRey
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My gf and I went and it was her second time diving with them and my first. I was excited and our instructors Nicky and Jerry made us feel extremely comfortable and I asked all the needed safety questions like how long and how many jumps, how old is the plane and parachutes and are you having a good day today. lol All the answers were spot on. This company takes care of there equipment and that made me feel safe as well as our fantastic instructors. HIGHLY recommend this place. You'll love it! We did!