All reviews parlay lounge parking garage covered walkway front desk meadows racetrack great place to stay room key fire pit free breakfast excellent hotel enjoyed my stay other hotels king room staff was very friendly nice stay easy access bed was comfortable
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I spent this weekend at the Hyatt and it was wonderful. I had a King room with a Sleeper Sofa. The room was very clean. The view was not the greatest, but I wasn't at the beach! lol.

The hotel is just a short walk to the casino through a heated hallway so that you do not need a jacket. There is also free parking on the second floor of the parking garage that is exclusive to the hotel, so you don't have to worry about parking.

The breakfast was very good. Scrambled Eggs, Waffles, Sausage, Potatoes, Fruits, Muffins, Juices.

If your in the area, I would definitely recommend them and I will be returning.

Room Tip: 4th Floor has the walkway that goes to the casino.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mark K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for the excellent review! We are proud to offer the finest service and amenities in the area. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This hotel is a HYATT. The name means what it stands for. The hotel is clean, upscale, and trendy. The rooms were all of that, the check-in/check out effortless, and the convenience to get to the adjoining casino handy and easy. One thing that I would suggest is that cosmetic/shaving mirrors be installed in the bathrooms. I would challenge anyone to try to shave in front of the mirror and actually see what they're shaving. Also, it might make it easier for the significant other to put on makeup. This, however, isn't a deal breaker, only a suggestion that would make a handy, modern, and clean experience at HYATT that much better.

Room Tip: There can't be a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the outstanding review of our property. I will pass your suggestions on to our management team. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Great location, helpful staff, clean quiet comfortable rooms. I stay here on business on a regular basis and always have been completely happy with them. Always stay an extra day to recharge after a work hitch. All they are missing is a hot tub... please get a hot tub !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Pros: you can walk to the Casino thru a covered walkway thru the parking garage. Cons: I've stayed in rooms twice the size for half the cost. Bed was a rock, neither my wife or myself slept. Tissue box was left with 2 tissues, half a roll of toilet paper. Bkfst was cold eggs and stale bakery products. We stopped at McDonald's just down the road had a better meal there. Definitely NOT worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I apologize that your experience was not a good one, and would like to speak with you. Please contact me at 724-470-9201.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My wife and I like to go to the Meadow's casino and had a free night's stay here at the Hyatt. Hotel is nice - rooms comfortable. Was nice to see the key security to get into the hotel from the casino. I would say the walkway from the hotel to casino is a little long, but is covered so you are not exposed to any weather - although could get chilly if cold outside. The breakfast and area to sit and eat was comfortable, plenty of seating available. good place to stay if visiting the casino.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thanks for the positive review! We pride ourselves as being the only hotel that is connected to the Meadows Casino. We are also glad to be an integral part of Washington County's "Destination Central". Please come back soon!