All reviews the crowne plaza sesame place bucks county front desk staff comfortable rooms family vacation pa turnpike wedding philadelphia cp bradys sharon bistro banquet microwave toddler
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This hotel was not clean, smelled of mold, room had mold, items falling off the wall, TV was broke, AC sounded like a truck going through the room, the security cards did not work for secured area, the gym or lack of was old, the equipment was broke, did not work, dark and dingy area with no security.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lun the night check in staff was so nice and help we got in a day early got us a room quickly. Cleaning staff staff was Great. The hotel need some updating. Place is in some needs paint rooms are looking old

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel with my two young children for 3 nights -- all week nights. I didn't get any sleep during any of those 3 nights. The walls and doors are paper thin and there seemed to constantly be loud, obnoxious drunks in the hallways at all hours of the night waking us up. Getting a young child back to sleep when they're scared awake is not an easy task. After the first night, I thought it was just the night, but it happened every single night. I could hear TV's playing from several doors down. One night I was awakened by snoring. It was coming from the room across the hall and sounded like the person was sleeping in bed right next to me. On top of this, the toilet had a slow leak and would constantly turn on, causing more noise. The beds were comfortable, but we could not sleep due to the constant noise.

Also, I was in down for an athletic event and booked this hotel specifically because it said it had a hot tub/spa. Well, the hot tub was broken for the entirety of our stay. One evening, while we were using the pool, someone came in, looked at it for 5 minutes and left. It was clearly not a priority to fix for them.

Some other negatives: the doors did not have dead bolts. And the lock they did have was lose at the hinges and could have been pulled off by my hands. It looked as if the door had been forced open in the past. The heating/cooling unit did not work well. I was either freezing or sweating. It would run non stop or not at all. Cleaners did not replace the coffee in my room and the coffee in the lobby was terrible.

On the positive side: front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and heated and our beds were comfortable. Rooms were clean and tidy.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Our wedding guest as well as the Bride and Groom had many issues with their reservations, and billing. This hotel does not meet the quality standards that comes with the Wyndham Brand. While the guest rooms have been updated the rest of the place looks run down and old. I was embarrassed to have sent our guests here. Hotel staff let two unruly men into a guest room that was not theirs at 4:00 in the morning. Who does that! Never staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We came here last October just as the transition to a Wyndham property began, and it showed. The hallways smelled of fresh paint and there was clearly work in progress. Our room was nice and large but was in need of a refresh. The property features a pool (very nice), breakfast room (in rough shape and again, in need of a refresh) and a bar/restaurant, Brady's, which was excellent.

The staff were very friendly, which helped. When we go back to Sesame Place this fall, however, we would need to get a very competitive price to go back and see how the renovations and upgrades have gone.

Room Tip: Ask for one that's been renovated
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family