“Super time!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Stacey M
“Super time!”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We had a great weekend. House is nice, in good condition and a great location. Emilio was super helpful with any questions. Woul stay again!

kcasanova...
Bronx, New York
“Amazing”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

House was perfect for me and my friends. Very relaxing, clean and comfortable! Will deff stay again :)

Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Scenic421...
“all pleasurable”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay here and so did my 6 Grandchildren! We had loads of time together playing all kinds of games, as well as using the in-door pool and tennis courts which they walked to every day. They loved being together for so long a time- as this is so hard to do now a days, since everyone lives far away. I enjoyed being with them, and taught them how to be a bit more responsible as to please bring their used cups and plates from the table to the sink, or garbage. (Got to instill some nice habits I hope) My dog also had fun as this was the first time he saw a deer outside our door. He didn'y move and just stared -that first time, then every day as they came around, he wanted to run after them. It was enjoyable to be so close to beauty and nature. The kids went into the hot tub at night and shared moments talking together. The house provided everything you might need and we enjoyed the large open room as we got together. The 4 bunk beds worked for the 4 boys and the 2 girls shared a bedroom. I had my own room and private bathroom too! We drove to town a very short distance away to the outlets, and the supermarket saw us a few times as well. We drove to Strausberg and went to a room of escape. It's a game where you are closed in a room and only by following clues can you find your way out. If you need help- clues are provided and it's safe and fun.I enjoyed watching my kids think and re-act together. If I had been alone, I would not have been able to get out, good luck for the new generation! It was too cold to swim outdoors, so we didn't get to go to the great amusement park at our door. No one missed it as the indoor free pool was there for us. Loved the place, and the owner was friendly and helpfull.He answered all my questions before, and was reponsive to my requests. All went smoothly and I hope to do it again next year. Thanks Emilio for being so helpful and addressing all my needs for a wonderful stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing