3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$134
View deal
Expedia.comUS$134
Fairfield InnUS$134
PricelineUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
eDreamsUS$134
FindHotelUS$134
All reviews fire pit front desk friendly staff member rooms were super clean free breakfast in perfect condition camelback mountain great stay nice amenities breakfast bar restaurants and shopping hot tub wedding guests one night stay jacqueline lobby closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

I booked a one night stay, 3 rooms total. Pool required reservations, however, the front desk refused to allow me to make the reservations over the phone. While I wasn't planning on stopping at the hotel ahead of our activities for the day, I was forced to in order to secure a 30min slot for the pool. They also claimed that checking in the mobile app did not "count" as checking until a room assignment was given, so I had to wait until a room was assigned to make my pool reservation, but had no control over how fast/slow the cleaning staff was.
The hotel itself was OK. Pool was OK. Hot tub was nice. Breakfast concluded at 9:30am, even on the weekend, so we missed it and cannot comment on it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Winteer Sancho-Joseph, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

We're sorry to hear that you feel as though you received horrible customer service during your stay with us.

In order for us to give ALL of our guests an opportunity to utilize the pool we have a sign-up sheet at the desk for you to make a reservation. Meaning you have to be physically checked into the hotel and picking up your keys to see what pool time slots are available. The pool also opens up as early as 7am and reservations are made the day of so if you're not able to access the pool the evening you're checked in, there's always another opportunity for you to utilize the pool prior to checking out. And based on your review it seems as though you were able to utilize the pool.

We appreciate you for staying with us during these unusual times, and hope you consider giving us another opportunity to make it right the next time you're visiting the area. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on a Wednesday night in early February 2021, and I am extremely glad that I did. When I arrived at my room, which was upgraded due to my particular Bonvoy status, I was very pleasantly surprised by a lovely gift on the table and another one inside the refrigerator! There was even a handwritten note from Harry Jones, the General Manager. I was truly impressed, and I will definitely come back to this hotel in the future, because they know how to treat an exceptionally loyal Marriott customer.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 3 February 2021

It's 12 minutes to Camelback and convenient to restaurants and shopping. We got the suite with 2 queens and a sofa bed. Be warned - those rooms are ONLY available across from the elevators, so bring ear plugs. The room was clean and everything worked as expected. There were two odd design things - the closet had no room to hang anything other than a few coats, and the handicapped-accessible shower had no step up (makes sense), BUT the water flowed right past the drain in the middle of the floor and toward the carpet. So we ended up throwing a pile of towels on the floor for our stay.

It was nice to reserve the pool and hot tub for a 1/2 hour for our family! One of the perks of the pandemic, not having to share a hot tub with strangers!

We really appreciated the complimentary coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby, but the grab-and-go breakfast was pretty weak and should've been replenished more often.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank The_Twit
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

This place was nice and cozy, the girl at the front desk who checked us in was on point, I think her name is Winter, she had our rooms ready and honored the request of having rooms next to each other. I would’ve given a 5 start review but we couldn’t sleep early in the morning because the pipes where so noisy it sounded like someone was hitting our wall with a hammer.
The guy who was getting ready to clean our room was so nice and friendly. I would definitely come back here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2020

How could the room NOT be cleaned properly during COVID-19? Upon walking into our room we noticed cookie crumbs on the chair! And hair (not ours) in the shower! Eww. Really? I called the front desk and all could say was they would move us to another room if we wanted. Ugh! This hotel must have been built with the cheapest materials. For the two nights we stayed there we heard the person in the next room snoring all night, someone upstairs doing laps around their room when we were trying to sleep and we could hear anyone who came within a foot of our door. The price we paid was way to high for such a horrible stay. The first night we heard loud music coming from just outside. Looking, we saw people hanging out, smoking and playing loud music at midnight. Family who live in the area said the hotels in the area were more like no-tell-motels. Cheap and cater to shady people. Oh, and you should know that they don't make up your room each day, which was fine with us at this place. If we weren't there to stay in touch with family we would have left after we saw the cookie crumbs. STAY AWAY!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank MrsV75
Kaley Chulvick, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2020

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We strive to provide all guests with the utmost customer service and a clean and comfortable room. I greatly apologize that we fell short of your expectations, and ours as well. Your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver the highest level of cleanliness to guests such as yourself. Your experience is not typical nor acceptable at our hotel and I assure that these issues will be rectified. We appreciate your business and hope we have another opportunity to serve you.