“Beautiful Cabin, Excellent Location !!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Open concept living area, with 50 in Roku TV, Fireplace, Sliders to the outdoor deck
Main living area with dining table for 6
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Main living area with dining table for 6
The backyard, view from the porch
View from the back
Guest Bedroom with two very comfortable double size beds
Spa/Jacuzzi Room
Pool at Shawnee accessible with included guest pass
On-site Playground
Outdoor Pool at the Sun Mountain Recreation Area accessible with included guest pass
Front of the house
Fully stocked kitchen
new washer and dryer, guests need to provide their own detergent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

moshe b
“Jaccuzi functioned poorly”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked my two day vacation on a limited time slot available to me. I highly prioritize the romantic relaxation in jaccuzi after a day out with my spouse. The jaccuzi functioned poorly with the jets very poor output and a huge grinding noise. Additionally the owner claims a view overlooking the Shawnee mountains which is non existent. The seller offered me to back out the second day which I refused as I had no intention of packing and moving plus the time expenditure during my limited time I had to vacation. The seller refused even to give a partial refund.
Otherwise, the townhouse was exactly as described, and comfy. The seller returned emails promptly.
If you value a jaccuzi like I do go elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Sep 2016
Unfortunately, as I told Moshe in our communication on the first evening, he was the very first guest to bring the poorly functioning Jacuzzi to my attention. Other than to offer the refund for the second night and have him move to another property, there was really nothing else I could have done to address this problem within his two nights stay. Our Jacuzzi tub, is just a double size jetted tub with few jets and not an outdoor hot tub with 50 powered jets, so the performance is what you would expect from this kind. I also suggested to try taking advantage of the actual hot tub available to our guests at the nearby Shawnee Inn for true hydro-therapy experience.
I take great pride in making sure that all of my guests are fully informed, comfortable and satisfied with their time at my place. I tried to do the same for Moshe, I drove back to the house and delivered towels for him, after he text me on his way in that he didn't bring his towels. Unfortunately my efforts were not enough to satisfy Moshe.
Since he was so disappointed with the Jacuzzi, I also overlooked the extra cleaning me and my wife had to do after Moshe left the place. We found the house with opened trash bag, full of old food in the middle of the kitchen floor. If that wasn't enough, he decided to use fire place in the 90 degree summer, burning my magazines and brochures without opening the chimney dumper, (instructions are written directly above the fireplace) resulting in the whole main floor being covered with soot and smoke. It took hours to clean all of the furniture, and wash all of the window treatments and rugs, in order to get the smoke smell out of the place. He should be ashamed, he waited until the security deposit cleared, and then written email to refund his money. Threatening me with a negative review which he just posted. He is what they call a "free rider" and hopefully soon enough, he will be banned from all of the vacation rental portals, so that honest hosts like myself would not have to deal with characters like him.
Ayelet B
Brooklyn, New York
“Beautiful Cabin, Excellent Location !!!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The cabin was beautiful and clean and meet all our needs.Tom, the owner, was very nice and helpful. One thing that could make our vacation even better is that the indoor and outdoor pool would be in the same facility. Other than that everything was perfect and we will probably be back.

Date of stay: August 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin and the location.
Liked least: That the indoor and outdoor pool is not in the same facility. Each one of them are a 10/15 minute from the cabin.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chanell N
New York City, New York
“Beautiful!!! Everything we expected and more!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

The townhouse was exactly as described. the house was clean and had everything you needed for a getaway with friends. the house was nicely located near all activities in the town nothing more than 30 minutes away. Tom was great with communication and it was a pleasure to stay at his place. Would defiantly book again!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Apr 2016
It was our pleasure to host Chanell and her friends, we will be happy to welcome her any time.
MJMarte88
New York City, New York
“More than great! ”
Reviewed 25 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

To begin with, the house was amazing and beautiful. It was overall very comfortable for everyone especially the kids. The kitchen was perfect and nicely equipped with everything we needed. Very clean and organized and it just was everything we expected and more. Lastly and most importantly Tom was amazing, he answered every question and concern we had very quickly and friendly he helped us plan our stay and sent us information on nearby activities. We are already planning to stay in the summer again!

Thank you so much again Tom!

Date of stay: January 2016
Majorbabe...
Toms River, New Jersey
“Warm home”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This home was very nice. The fire place was GREAT. : )
And it was so close to go ski... Was a nice time would love to stay again

Date of stay: January 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.