All reviewsamish buggiesnew ownersowners peteramish countrycontinental breakfastbagelsplace to stayfarmers marketfirst floorbeds were very comfortablememorial day weekendextra towelsdefinitely stay here againfridge and microwavelancaster countymany yearssight and sound theater
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Stayed here over twenty years ago. Could not get my favorite motel on spur of the moment so I got a room here. The room seemed as good or even a little better than before. The motel got new owners about seven years ago. I was greeted by a very pleasant older lady when I checked in. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. Beds were large with four pillows each. TV had cable but a limited channel selection compared to other motels. Had a microwave and a musty smelling small refrigerator. All in all, a good room for a fair price. Located between Rt. 30 and Rt. 340 on a quiet street near farmer's fields. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had reservation for over 2 months. Requested on RESERVATION (where there was a place to do so) that we would like first floor and non smoking. Checked in----no first floor available. I questioned this since we had this booked since Sept. Woman just shrugged shoulder and said..."OH YOU BOOKED THIS ON BOOKING.COM?" I said "YES, why?" She gave no answer. HMMMMMM. She told me no rooms were available on first floor. I said that it was requested. She didnt seem to care. Gentleman came out (who I assume manager or owner) and I explained situation to him. He was like "OH WELL"....Didnt offer anything back to us or even try to verbally say "Im sorry"
OK, so then she gives me key and says OUT LOUD..."YOUR ROOM IS 22". I'm like..."Now everyone here knows our room!" Again, no answer.
I go to car to gather belongings and go to stairs....Wooden railing is broken with a 2 foot piece missing in middle....OMG! Thank God we didnt get splinters.
Room actually was extremely clean. Fridge and microwave clean. Beds comfy. Quiet.
Window in bathroom wouldnt open even after we unlocked it. We just wanted some fresh air. Shower nice temp but low pressure.
Although pool season was over, pool was NOT covered and was nasty.....green and yuck around sides.
They claim this is NON SMOKING, however, we did smell cigarette smoke in corridor by door leading to our room....However, it wasnt in our room.
We go to this area 4-5 times a year. We thought to try a smaller mom & pop place. I wont ever ever stay here again. And its NOT THE ROOM. IT IS/WAS THE ATTITUDE OF THE PEOPLE IN OFFICE.

Room Tip: Call before you go to tell them if you requested first floor!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank PAMN0426
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We come here a couple times a year this time it was family had a great time rooms were clean and comfortable close to farmers market outlets and intercourse millers is right up the road great place for dinner u can sit outside and watch the Amish buggies go by all day coffee all day long and a good breakfast asst to start your day owners are wonderful would highly recommend we will be returning next year

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank flowerstm
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

This motel was pretty nice for the price. It's close to most everything and even has benches you can sit and watch the buggies go by. Clean and beds were ok. A little run down but it was fine for us, we're not picky as long as it's clean and convenient. We'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wanda R
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Adorable little motel, less than 3 miles from the outlet stores! Very clean. Dated, but I don't care d/t the price, cleanliness, and convenience! Felt like I was sleeping over at my granny's house. Haha! Bed slept great, woke to the sound of Amish horse & buggies clopping along. Very quaint. No hot breakfast, but excellent variety of choices from "everything bagels" (and other flavors) to danishes, cereal, and fresh fruit. Better than many more expensive places I've stayed! I'd give it a 5-star from myself, but I know some are bothered by old-fashioned wallpaper and a crack in the sink. Personally, I don't care, if it's clean and safe!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo