Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Mich_I
New Jersey

Great Hotel in a Good Location with Fantastic Views

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Mar 2024
We stayed in a 2 Queen guestroom. Room clean and modern. Fantastic view. Staff professional and pleasant. Minor hiccups taken care of efficiently. Good location - felt safe walking around outdoors. Easy drive to everything. Parking for a fee in adjacent lot or parking deck right across the street. Easy in and out with the car - just have parking ticket stamped upon checking in. Walking distance to restaurants such as Hard Rock Cafe, Grand Concourse and more. Walking distance to Monongahela Incline that takes you to incredible views of the city. We didn't use the pool, but it looked inviting. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again.
Date of stay: February 2024
    $348
    $347
1.8 km from Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
All reviews gateway clipper river view king suite the room was nice incline parking atrium wedding starbucks conference shuttle stadium bridge privileges
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2024

Great hotel close to downtown Pittsburgh. We stay there over Christmas week while visiting family in Pittsburgh. Wonderful room, loved the views of the city. Our boys enjoyed seeing the boats and the train from our room which overlooked the river. Brunch buffet was excellent but what set the hotel apart was the staff. Tammy and Nicole were both wonderful, always greeting our boys by name with huge smiles whenever we saw them. We will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2023

I stayed here alone several years ago for a Father's Day getaway. My wife and I escaped for a night and absolutely loved it! Newly renovated. Front desk staff - awesome to say the least. Jimmy checked us in on our arrival. Gave us a sweet room facing the River and a partial city view. Spectacular king room. Very minimalist decor, but a wonderful bed, comfy as all heck. Fluffy pillows to boot. Bathroom was immaculate and huge. Lots of fluffy towels and plenty of soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. There was a minor issue with our TV, we weren't getting a signal. Talked to Jimmy at the front desk, he sent Jim the tech up within 5 minutes. Less than 5 minutes after that, the TV was completely fixed. The hotel was beyond quiet and it was a pleasure to stay here. Parking right across the street in the covered lot for just $30 per day, in and out privileges. Jimmy validated our parking pass for us. Gorgeous views of the city skyline and the Monongahela as well. The property is right in Station Square so close to quite literally everything...restaurants, shops, and whatever you need. Incline in right next door as well. I would highly recommend this Sheraton property. It was wonderful in every way.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SpanishteacherMD
Reviewed 21 December 2023

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE! There was a water main break during our stay at around 4:30-5:00 am. We jolted out of bed from the fire alarms and rushed around to gather all of our belongings since our room started to flood. We went downstairs to check out, the best they offered was to put us in another room, only to check out a few hours later. By this point I'm wide awake from all the commotion and decided to drive home. We asked if we could get a refund; the guy at the front desk told my husband that instead of a refund, he would get 20,000 points to use towards a future stay. It is now two weeks later, and he never got the points added to his account. Even worse, I called up the corporate office the day after I left and they said they would "investigate" my case but they never got back to me. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else that's not a Sheraton or Marriott. Oh, and don't even get me started with the $30/night parking.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Libby O
Reviewed 22 November 2023

Please Do NOT give this hotel your money!!! I was a victim of DV at this hotel, yelling for help, and they turned around and charged me a $500 disturbance fee, although 2 members of the staff were eye witnesses because they removed my abuser from my room! They don’t care about your safety. They will steal your money and not refund you. I’m so distraught by this situation. They cared more about a noise complaint from another guest of me literally yelling for help than my well being when I was fearing for my life. When i expressed how the 500 dollar charge is insane for being penalized for yelling for help from your staff, the manager told me “customers didn’t like the noise, you’re not getting your money back” Never an are you okay, never I’m sorry that happened, just straight greed and lack of sympathy. Could you imagine experiencing physical abuse and on top of that being fined for it. Victim blaming at its finest. Very disappointing. Please do not trust them with your card info, or your safety.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mara A
LeeAnn Dinger, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2023

Dear maraaS1284CN,

I am sorry about the situation you endured while staying at this property. Both sides of the story were evaluated. The noise complaint charges have been refunded.

Reviewed 18 August 2023 via mobile

This hotel is great because it’s very close to everything but not in the busy downtown. Has beautiful views of the city. Rooms are a good size. Micah at the FD was great at check in. Had breakfast there 3 mornings. Was very good but seemed understaffed. Had to wait a while a few times and staff seemed to to be running around trying to keep up. Betina was still great though. Great hotel if you need to do business too. Had booth and rooms you can work out off. Lastly the guy in the elite lounge was very nice. Always remembered us when we stopped by. One negative I would mention is there was wallpaper peeling in a few spots around the room and hotel. Needs some looking after.

Date of stay: August 2023