Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MaryAnn309
Vienna, Virginia

Staff is phenomenal!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Aug 2019
I checked into the hotel after a long day of moving my Pitt senior into his house. Marvin, working at the front desk, took one look at me and upgraded my room to a Stay Well room. The queen-sized bed with memory foam was the most comfortable bed I've slept on in a hotel. Nice, extra features included an automatic lavender-scented mister and an alarm clock that gradually gets brighter instead of the customary alarm. Marvin is a top-notch professional and remembered me from past visits. I look forward to my next visit!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $218
16.9 km from Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
2,874 results
All reviews front desk carnegie mellon college visit hotel restaurant convenient location pitt parking cmu universities hospital convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

The hotel foyer and rooms were beautiful. It is what you would expect from a Wyndham. The location is right in the heart of Oakland near Pitt, Carlow and UPMC hospitals. The only negative was the $25 per night parking and no free breakfast as you would get with other brand hotels. Overall, I loved the hospital. I would stay there again and would recommend it to friends.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2019

We were in Pittsburgh for my son's graduation. Rented 2 rooms. Staff is great. Location is great. Facilities is a bit dated. No frig in room would be a plus. Great indoor pool is a plus. Rooms are clean. No complimentary breakfast is a negative. We have stayed here many times during my son's 4 years at Pitt!! H2P

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica W, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Thank you for your review of the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center on TripAdvisor! Congratulations on your son's graduation! I am glad we were able to be here for you during such an important event in your life! We hope to welcome you back during your next visit!

Reviewed 21 August 2019

Would definitely recommend this hotel for business trips and meetings. . Stay was great to work with. Hotel was clean and food was good. Stay just one night, but the accommodations were great and the location was good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center on TripAdvisor! I am happy to know that our hotel was able to provide you with such great accommodations. We hope to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed 21 August 2019

Members of the staff in the restaurant and front desk were great. They were accommodating and made every effort to ensure we were comfortable. I was especially impressed with Craig. He was professional and kind.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center on TripAdvisor! I will be certain to share your review with our staff, especially Craig! Thank you again, and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel has the best beds I’ve had in a hotel in a long time! Parking was expensive $22/night (on street parking is much cheaper but you need to get up very early to plug the meter). I wish they had free coffee in the lobby! I would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jessica W, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Thank you for your review of the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center on TripAdvisor! I am glad you enjoyed the bed, that is important when staying in a hotel! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!