Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jajjacobs
Hollywood, Alabama

Clean and spacious

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 May 2024
Beautiful building. We chose this hotel because of its proximity to PNC park and it was perfect. The room and bathroom were very spacious with great views of the city. The staff was super friendly and helpful as we needed to store our luggage for the day.
Date of stay: May 2024
    $158
5.7 km from Embassy Suites By Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
1,152 results
All reviews evening reception office building order omelettes historic building across the street mellon square complimentary breakfast valet parking within walking distance living room market square pnc park corner room room key valet service per day fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2024

The room was very nice, quiet and clean. It has two rooms: a "living" area and a separate bedroom. The food in the bar/restaurant was good (I recommend the chicken). Check-in/check-out was smooth, and the bellmen/car valet was efficient. For the money, this hotel is a good value.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isaiah Escobar, Owner at Embassy Suites By Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2024

Thank you for your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2024 via mobile

I stayed here on my trip to Pittsburgh. I was surprised to read its a 4 star. The prices are 4 star but the service does not meet 4 star standards. When I went to check out, there was no one at the front desk (7AM). The lasy was in the backroom. She took my key and started walking away. I needed a printed receipt. She didnt bother to ask. Staff in the breakfast area could be friendlier. A simple hello to guests goes a long way. Valet staff is hit or miss.

On the upside the rooms are large and relatively clean. The thermostat wasnt working. The room got hot.

Room service was expensive, but the food was a letdown..

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business

I apologize for the conditions of your stay and thank you for your feedback. If there is anything we can do to make it right for you please let us know. We hope you consider us again in the future as we work to improve guest experience for all guests.

Reviewed 22 April 2024

This is a mixed review because some parts were exceptional, and some parts were very unexpected. The staff were exceptional, and I had booked incorrectly. It took a minute to get everything like it should be, but they worked with me until we successfully worked through the challenges. The first time I turned on the hot water faucet, the handle fell off. When I got the final bill, the first night was a base of $166.56, and the second night was a base of $306.13!!! The exact. Same. Room! I’m in the process of trying to figure out if this is an error. It wouldn’t be the first time for me to experience an error under the Hilton brand. The breakfast was very good. The evening social was good. Stay at your own risk. . .

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your stay! If there is anything we can do to clarify billing, please feel free to contact the hotel directly for assistance. I do hope that you consider staying again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2024

My 4 night stay at the Embassy Suites in Pittsburgh was an enjoyable experience. The room was quite comfortable, the complimentary breakfast and evening social hour was very well done, and the hospitality was probably one of the best experiences I have had from a hotel. The fitness room was below my standards, I would've loved a hotel shuttle too and from the airport, and I am always disappointed when there isn't a hot tub available, but I would definitely recommend this hotel and would choose it again if looking for a hotel in downtown Pittsburgh.

Room tip: If flying, arrange transportation beforehand. Uber ride was over $100.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2024 via mobile

Fantastic Staff, tough policy for business travelers. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay great. Jessica accommodated my early arrival by discovering my room was ready when she didn’t have to. Ingrid made the best omelettes ever. Finally mark at the bar accommodated my desire for club soda only with friendly conversations. The hotel is in a super rough part of town. I witnessed a fight amongst homeless people. Beware to business travelers if you have to leave early this hotel charges you a $100 fee!

Room tip: Be careful at night
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your stay! We hope to see you again soon! If there is anything we can do to help or make your stay better next time, please let us know.