All reviews evening reception top floor office building managers reception order omelettes omelette station great hotel across the street the upper floors historic building mellon square room suite valet parking complimentary breakfast within walking distance pittsburgh downtown pnc park
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The location was in a perfect spot in the city. 20 minute walk to the stadium. This hotel was super clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast had everything you could imagine. Nothing was lacking. We had a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Perfect for our family trip in every way! The 25th floor lobby with pool and fitness center and bar and restaurant and views- oh, the views!- were spectacular. It was a terrific launch point to all of the great attractions in town and we would love to return soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

When I called their reservations number to reserve, the girl told me that as a valued Hilton Honors member I would get a voucher allowing me to stay at a hotel of my choice at a discounted rate and 500 points just for listening to the offer (which I never received). What followed was a very aggressive attempt to coerce me into paying upfront for another stay at another Hilton hotel, including telling me how much disposable income I must have because of where I lived. Without a doubt the worst booking experience I have ever had, in any circumstances. Would not choose to stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2018

For the family of 4 it was the least expensive option in downtown. Location perfect, rooms are reasonable and staff was helpful. Breakfast was ok, nothing special, but it was free, so no complaints there. The only problem is that it was initially difficult to find the hotel as the sign was not obvious.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Always like Embassy Suites. This one is downtown and difficult to get to if driving with the one way suites. Valet service available and on-site parking (charged to room). Rooms clean, staff friendly and helpful.