“ROCK AND ROLL OVER FOR GREAT FOOD!”

Hard Rock Cafe Pittsburgh
Hard Rock Cafe Pittsburgh
Ranked #11 of 118 Nightlife in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The HARD ROCK CAFE was the perfect way to end our visit to West Station
Square. Ducky Tour, The Fountain and The best for last......The Hard Rock Cafe!
Food is good, a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Great atmosphere for my
teenage niece and I on a very warm day. She loved her meal and especially her
drink being served in a hurricane glass that we just had to purchase!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and I must have had a cloak of invisibility. Sat at a table for way too long. Overpriced, non inspirational menu...I walked out without ordering.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped for the day in Pittsburgh and ate at Hard Rock Cafe. Beautiful restaurant, friendly staff, and good food. Everything you expect from Hard Rock in the Steel City.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We visited the Station Square Hard Rock for lunch with our two young grandchildren after a busy morning of activity. The staff was friendly and accommodating when setting up and serving our little ones. The good food along with the kindness of the staff made this a great visit.