“Superb service and food”
Review of Eddie Merlot's

Get food delivered
Ranked #41 of 2,246 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Premium steakhouse serving aged steaks, seafood & a lengthy wine list in plush surroundings.
Reviewed 20 March 2024 via mobile

Sat solo at the bar. Very attentive service by Bernie. The New Orleans plate was fabulous, as advertised. Was left looking for some dessert, found my favourite, chocolate layer cake, on the menu but they had sold out. The manager quickly responded with a complex chocolate ice cream dessert, and I left as a satisfied customer, happy I had returned tonight because last night I had a very nice cocktail and bisque, so thank you Eddie Merlot for a pleasant stay!

Date of visit: March 2024

Reviewed 23 January 2024

A great place for elegant dining. They great selection of entrees, there is something for everyone's tasted. Their wait staff and service was fabulous. I highly recommend for that special occasion.

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 28 December 2023 via mobile

Service was good. Food was mediocre at best, particularly for that price point. Steak was flavorless. Truffle Fries were soggy and also flavorless.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 4 December 2023

The service and food were excellent. A perfect place for a special occasion or a wonderful night out.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 31 October 2023

I dined at Eddie Merlots with my family and we had an excellent experience. The service was very good. Not rushed or not ignored. Just right. We started with a round of martinis and all were a very good pour. I had the standard Vodka martini but there a several specialty ones as well. I started with a Caesar salad topped with anchovies. I also ordered the French onion soup. Some of the best I have ever had. My entree was the 10 oz filet mignon ordered medium and it was cooked to perfection. We had Eddies brussels sprouts and bacon to share. My wife and the lobster tail which she enjoyed. They have an extensive wine list and we ordered a bottle of Duckhorn Merlot which was very nice. Desert was the triple chocolate cake prepared table side. Fantastic! Located downtown in the bottom floor of an office building. Parking garage across the street. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2023