“Just don't ”

Ranked #38 of 2,250 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Emporio: A Meatball joint is located on the 1st Floor of Sienna Mercato. Choose from a variety of gourmet meatballs, sauces, and have it served to your liking. Emporio: A Meatball Joint has snack things, sides, salads, and a variety of house made deserts all made from our scratch kitchen. We have 32 draft beers, wine and cocktails.
Reviewed 12 April 2024 via mobile

Close to hotel, that's it. No rooftop bar access, no 2nd floor restaurant, ground level service only....our server M.M. was so so so not in the game. We got served....she spilled a nacho dipping dish, which was not even part of our order, all over my wife's back that splashed far enough to get on my shoes, a total epic fail...she replied "it slipped off the tray" and then ran away. She sent a guy with a mop....no notification to a manager,nothing.... didn't matter they were too busy bs-ing up front anyway. We were forced to salvage ourselves, even cleaned up the aftermath on the floor. New Napkins? NO. Any kind of TLC, NO!! We had ordered a side of Brussel sprouts, we ended up with 2, the second being air dropped on the table as MM ran away again. The meal, mediocre at best, I make better meatballs and I am Irish/German, so..... On the way out, we pointed out the huge stain on my wife's blouse and were offered to cover the cleaning bill.....really??? The whole meal should have been comp'd. We did have an awesome visit to Pittsburgh, this place totally spoiled it. Just don't!!!

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 18 September 2023

Enjoyed a lovely evening and dinner with colleagues at Sienna Mercato. Perfect hang for warm weather and close to PNC pake for pre or post game hangs.

Reviewed 18 September 2023 via mobile

Amazing meatballs and SO MANY gluten free options. It was hard to find gluten free options in Pittsburgh but this place was out of this world. I got the chicken meatballs, spicy marinara, & risotto. It was absolutely delicious. If I’m ever here again, this place will definitely be on my must have list!

Reviewed 6 September 2023

DO NOT GO HERE! While the roof top of the Sienna Mercato is so beautiful there were MICE running around everywhere. We arrived for a few happy hour drinks, which was fine. The two girls at the bar were awesome. We decided to go to the second floor to eat and here's where things went left. We ordered our food - - I specifically ordered a chopped salad. When the salad arrived, it looked more like a Ceasar salad, there were tomatoes cut up so small you could barely recognize them, NO ONIONS and NO CUCUMBERS. I asked the waiter, whose name was Emma did I receive the wrong salad. She preceded to say that I had not received the wrong salad and it was a chopped salad. I explained to her that it was not, and she argued with me, that was the first mistake because why would you argue with a patron. I asked to see the manager. The manager DID not come to our table for at least 20 minutes and when she came she said, well I'll charge you half for the salad because you did eat it. Well, I didn't have an option since you never came to our table. My best friend grabbed all the bills and went to talk to the manager in private because she didn't want anyone upset. My bff came back and the manager provided us with a $25 gift card to comp us for the salad and the inconvenience. We went back to the roof top for an additional drink. We went to take a few pictures and wait for our drinks to be made and noticed mice running all around. We noticed at least 4 of them running in open site. The staff acted very nonchalant. We immediately left.

Reviewed 30 June 2023

Came with out of towers, sight have ordered but so rushed we didn't bother. Wanted to check out Tetto, and have drinks there. NOT HAPPENING, we brought bags with boxes of our unfinished food, OH NO you can't do that.
Won't be back there.