Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Melissa O

Incredible customer service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Jul 2021via mobile
We stayed at this hotel for one night. When we returned home I realized that my daughter forgot her stuffed animal she sleeps with every night. I called and spoke to Donovan who searched for 3 days! He called me back to let me know that Michael had found her animal and they would Fed-Ex it too me that night. They were both so kind and genuinely happy to have helped my family. While most hotel rooms are similar- this level of customer care has made me a customer for life!
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $283
6.5 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
1,785 results
All reviews double tree front desk hockey tournament nice hotel hot tub indoor pool beds were comfortable downtown conference starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021

I visited this hotel and stayed 3 nights. No one tells you that they will only service your room if you ask. There is a sign in the room. Then when you ask they had no clean towels to offer. Had to get and use pool towels. Garage can at the entrance was overflowing for 2 days. 5 treadmills in the fitness room - 1 worked. Straps broken on the recumbent bike and hand pads on the ellipticals missing. Hand sanitizing stations and disinfecting wipe stations were present but either didn't work of had no supplies. To me this was a poorly maintained facility and Hilton ought to take quick action to fix it. When some of this was brought to the attention of the staff, I got a blank look! Spend you money elsewhere!

Date of stay: July 2021
Perry Ivery , General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take the feedback from our guests very seriously and look forward to using your comments to provide excellent experience in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Chose this hotel to stay at during a rough time with my family. We needed to be close by the hospital. This hotel had great pricing and was very accommodating when I needed to get same room for another night.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Rooms are old and need remodeling my room smelled awful like a wet dog beds need mattresses very very lumpy very very long walk to the room I had to get another hotel would never stay there don’t think this is a nice place just because it has the Hilton name

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take the feedback from our guests very seriously and look forward to using your comments to provide excellent experiences in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2021

We are Hilton Honors members and usually stay at their properties. This Doubletree Hotel is FILTHY! Trash in the hallway by our door, hair on the floors and tub in the bathroom, remote missing the back, ironing board cover stained, rooms hot, nasty stairwell (flies stuck in spider’s web), and dated furniture. The care of this hotel is completely UNACCEPTABLE! We will consider other hotel brands in the future. Not worth the money or the hassle. Ugh…

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 12 July 2021

This is a tough one to write. Good, bad and weird place. I chose this place because we were in Pittsburgh for 3 days, and the Hilton branded hotels down town charged $30 for parking! That's crazy! Anyway, I found this Doubltree with excellent prices and a good location.
The good:
The location was fine, although there is not much in Green Tree. However, it was not a long drive where ever we wanted to go.
We found the staff to be excellent, particularly the host from the bar, who was also the host at the breakfast buffet. He specifically remembered us and a conversation he had with my son.
The room was clean and well stocked. We knew there would be no housekeeping, but we were able to get supplies no problem.
I was surprised that they had a breakfast buffet in this time of COVID, but they did on the weekend. We were able to get it comped through my Gold status, even for my MIL who was not staying in our room. Probably not kosher, but great for us.

The bad:
The pool, although this could also be a good, as apparently it was why many people were there. It's a neat indoor/outdoor pool, but it was packed! Super packed.

One of the elevators (there are only two for a huge complex) was working. We were told that they are transferring to new ownership and the old owners don't want to pay for it. And since it hasn't been transfered, the new owners aren't liable. Thanks, Hilton.

Because there were so many people in and out of the pool, there was water everywhere, all over the hallways and the elevator. I slipped several times. There should be someone mopping.

Because of the layout, our room overlooked a roof with lots of stuff on top. Not pretty.

The weird:

The people staying here were really, really friendly. This could be a good, but it also felt kind of weird. Maybe it's just Pittsburg.

The building is very strange. Honestly, it looks like a prison from the outside. The inside has lots of long corridors (often soaked from the pool people). Just felt very strange.

In the end, the question is, would I stay there again? I'm sorry to stay that I probably would not. I'm a Hilton loyalist, but I'd look for another property. I hope the new owners are able to give this place a spark of life.

Room tip: All rooms overlook some level of parking, it seems.
Date of stay: June 2021
Perry Ivery , General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021