Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
mtzstang
Fargo, North Dakota

Disappointed

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Apr 2021via mobile
I was surprised that it wasn't as good as the pictures and reviews. Broken furniture, broken parts on the refrigerator. Old school tech. One spot to plug in a USB for power to charge a device. Not easy access to outlets either. Somewhat clean, but I Clorox wiped the coffee area. It was quite dirty. I was disappointed that the bar and restaurant are not open. And not "real close" places for dining or nightlife. You'll need to walk at least a mile.
Date of stay: April 2021
    $190
6.5 km from Cambria Hotel Pittsburgh - Downtown
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
1,255 results
All reviews shuttle driver driver john chef charles front desk penguins game hockey game free shuttle great shuttle service great stay market square hotel room pnc park arena parking suite concert pens
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

$20 per night for parking in an unsecured lot. Had a 2 queen bed that was so close up against the closet you couldn’t access it. Nothing within walking distance to get a quick meal despite being told there is.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank annacQ5894UE
Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Mario made my reservation and was so friendly and then proceeded to remember me upon check in. The rooms were clean and spacious and well lit. I loved having a mini living room and refrigerator in my suite. It’s the perfect place to stay for a Pens game because parking was easy and you just literally walk next door to the arena. Additionally I left my pillow there and Mario immediately retrieved it and shipped it back to me the same day and I received it the next day! I would definitely stay here again when I come back to town.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2021

This hotel is right next to to the PPG Paint Center in Pittsburgh. It is hard to fully evaluate during covid times as most amenities are closed at this time. No room service, pool, gym, bar, etc. That being said, the Marriott around the corner, where we usually stay, is not even open at this time. The location is great and the room size is nice. We stayed in a king suite which had a bedroom and then a small 2nd room with a couch and a desk. The service was super friendly. The rooms were decently cleaned, though it did have stains on the carpet in the room. I did find the bed very soft/mushy. Rooms were also very reasonably priced. I hope to get to try this again when it is "fully" operational.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank EndlessCaravan
Reviewed 16 October 2020

Hotel charges $20 per night parking!! I arrived went through the process of getting the room room. I had used priceline so the room was already paid for. I was asked for a credit card separately, I asked why this was needed and was told for incidentals like water, food from the pantry. ok I knew that I'd be using NO incidentals so I didn't give it a thought until I was home and reviewed my bank statement. I had a charge of $74. on it, separate from Pricelines charge. After I spoke with 4 different people I was finally told the charge was for parking. you read that right, PARKING. I paid for a bed and I also paid for my car to spend the night!! 20 bucks a night for parking!!! Never will I stay with this place again, never!!

Room tip: Hotel charges $20 bucks a NIGHT for parking!!
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 826kaciec
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

I don’t Know what people are talking about. This hotel had NOTHING wrong w/ it. Mario checked us in & was such a nice guy that he hooked me up w/ a top floor suite for no extra charge & waived the parking fee for my birthday.
Not really any b/fast or pool due to this fake “plandemic” but e/thing else was perfect. It’s up by the former Civic Arena so it’s probably the least busy section of town. Easy in & out. Fresh, crisp & clean throughout. Super highly recommended.
Be blessed & say hi to a stranger once in a while. Nobody is better than anybody. Be blessed!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank frankhamay