Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Pokeymandog
Whiteville, Tennessee

Not 100% clean

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Aug 2020via mobile
Very nice fixtures and upscale design, but I expected paying $200 would give a standard clean room, which it was not. Had bit of someone else’s trash in can, lots of dust and old toothpaste stains behind sink. Major streaks on shower door and makeup mirror. Used my tunnel vision. I hate writing negative reviews but....
$287
$190
6.5 km from Cambria Hotel Pittsburgh - Downtown
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
1,255 results
All reviews shuttle driver driver john chef charles front desk penguins game hockey game free shuttle great shuttle service great stay market square hotel room pnc park arena parking suite concert pens
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2020

Chose this hotel because it was "superb" on hotels.com. Check-in clerk kept pulling down mask to talk (whole purpose of a mask??). First room we checked into had something I can't say in the bathroom trash barrel-lets just say contraception! Couldn't get a refund because it was my "reward" night. Took the stairs twice because it wreaked of pot, people screaming in the parking lot at 1am, fully functioning bar (although closed rightfully so) but didn't have a wine bottle opener and found out at 6am there are no shades on the windows to keep the sun out! Beds were not comfortable at all. All I wanted was a romantic night with my husband after dropping my daughter off at college........

Room tip: Stay closer to Pittsburgh University outside of the city
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

The staff is trying their best. Lovely greeting and really trying to make your stay pleasant. However, room I stayed in needed an upgrade. It needs a new carpet desperately. You could tell some of the rooms are just sitting, dusty. Hopefully when we come out of the pandemic, we’ll see this hotel flourish.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

I had to go to the University of Pittsburg Hospital so I chose this hotel because it was in close proximity to the hospital. The hotel receptionist personnel were very rude. I said we could have a shuttle to pick me up. The electricity kept going on and off and only had it for the TV in the bathroom. The mattresses were very old and outdated and mushy. The hotel receptionist said there would be a shuttle to take me to the hospital they never came to pick me up and get me to the hospital on time. There was no restaurant available to eat nor where the pool available. This hotel has gone downhill since my last visit and I will never do a Cambria hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cathymill3865
Reviewed 18 July 2020

Was staying overnight here during covid19 period.. Only 1 staff at the front desk, but very friendly, and helpful..
The room is spacious, clean, check in/check out was easy.. friendly staff, microwave and fridge also included in the room.. Location is pretty good, near PPG arena. The parking is more expensive than advertised though. It was $25/day.

Date of stay: July 2020
4  Thank pollarstar
Reviewed 22 May 2020

Mike and Mario were fantastic and very helpful throughout my stay. due to COVID, i noticed that the managers were running a one man show- managing house keeping, the front desk, any issues with guests, etc. but they were still quick to respond to any questions/requests i had!

the first 2 rooms i had were problematic (not a big deal to me personally), and we were immediately upgraded to a room on the top floor. on top of that, they knocked off the price of parking to compensate for the mix up in the beginning.

overall: the room and experience was a 3/5, but the excellent customer service pushed the rating to a 4/5 (especially with all the COVID restrictions and being understaffed). thank you again mike and mario!

Date of stay: May 2020