Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anne
Indianapolis, Indiana

Lovely stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Nov 2021
While visiting some family we enjoyed our stay very much and plan on making this our go-to spot in Pittsburgh. Our room was cozy and the staff was very nice. Great part of the city to stay in, highly recommend.
Date of stay: November 2021
    $312
0.2 km from Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore
Pool
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
All reviews pnc park across the street full kitchen pirates game great location north shore front desk staff science center children's museum free breakfast bedroom suite yogurt breakfast staff definitely stay here again parking downtown steelers
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Only one clean towel in the room. We did find a dirty wash cloth hanging over the shower curtain! Mattresses are the worst I've slept in at a Marriott. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. I'm looking for other places to stay for the remainder of our trip after I post this.

Room tip: Do Not Stay Here!!
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Margaret Rose Wood, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2021

Dear P3677YJmatth,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us your honest opinion. I am so sorry for the challenges you faced while staying with us. There is no excuse for a the lack of amenities in your room and the used washcloth left behind in your bathroom. This is below our standard. It is disappointing to stay someplace and have multiple things go wrong and I sincerely apologize that you were looking for another place to stay. In the future, please come to the front desk so that we are able to fix your problems while you are here. I hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

We have come to this location every year (except 2020) since 2013. We stay for 2 weeks and enjoy everything beautiful Pittsburgh has to offer. The hotel staff is ABOVE outstanding! Mgr/Dir. Laura Pfeifer is always so accommodating and kind. The front desk staff is also terrific; Margaret, Ricardo & Tom, we thank them all.

We do, however, terribly miss the HOTEL SHUTTLE!! Not just the convenience, but the drivers that were here for years, KELLY & BILLY were actual “tour guides” while delivering people to their destinations, us included. They knew every nook and cranny in this city and were so entertaining to ride with!

PLEASE BRING THE SHUTTLE SERVICE BACK!!!
PLEASE GET BILLY & KELLY BACK TOO ❤️
They were the bread and butter to your operation!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

Our room smelled like smoke, there were cigarette ashes all over one of the chairs in the room. There were stains on the walls and the furniture and appliances were scratched and dented. Worst of all there were nail clippings beside the bed so obviously no one had vacuumed. Just gross.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Margaret Rose Wood, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear nlv101108,
Thank you for taking the time to give your honest opinion of your stay with us. I would like to deeply apologize for the housekeeping defects you faced while you were here, The conditions you faced while you were here are well below our standards and I am disappointed that you had to deal with it. I will share your comments with our housekeeping team. I hope we are able to redeem ourselves in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further concerns.

Reviewed 16 September 2021

Hotel was in a great location, friendly staff. Hotel needs a good cleaning, the hallway on the 7th floor the carpet needs a deep cleaning, the elevators need to be cleaned you would think during this pandemic they would try to clean better I understand most places are short on staff in my opinion I think they should just shut some rooms down and limit the number of guests to try and provide a clean environment.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank lissa27
Margaret Rose Wood, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear Lissa27,

Reviewed 10 September 2021

For personal reasons I requested a suite on the top floor--several days prior to actually checking in. That request was honored by an extremely kind, pleasant and professional customer service rep. All of the reps were really nice albeit a busy time during the Labor Day weekend. No complaints about the room or housekeeping. It was such a Pleasant Stay that I added on another day!

Date of stay: September 2021
Meg Heinlein, General Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear D683KHcharlesw,

I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that we were able to accommodate your special request. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I appreciate your taking the time to write a review and we hope to be able to have you return in the future.

Best,