Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brad Setting
Beaver, Pennsylvania

The Ultimate In Hospitality - Book it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Jul 2020via mobile
Earning my 1M miles status at Delta has afforded me a variety of hotel experiences. The Drury by far beats every single establishment. First everything is free: Breakfast, dinner, shuttle and more. But nothing beats the staff. The most gracious and hospitable I’ve ever encountered. Thank you.
Date of stay: July 2020
  • Hyatt.com
    $299
12.3 km from Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
All reviews evening kickback free soda great hotel baked potato indoor pool and hot tub body wash breakfast and dinner hot breakfast every staff member comfortable beds close to the airport long weekend free breakfast would highly recommend this hotel nice stay would stay again clean hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2020

I'm only in 4 - 10 Hotel/Motels a year and several Brand names, I just discovered the Drury Inn & Suites in 2020, What a find! It's my new first choice whenever available. You get the best bang for your buck!
You might find cheaper but I seriously doubt that you'll find better!!!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

This place is the best. Clean and modern good breakfast in the morning and the most pleasant staff I’ve ever encountered. Thumbs up to Phil for going the extra mile. They even have an IKEA down the street it made my wife’s day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2020

We stayed the night before flying out for a trip. It was fantastic. The hotel was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. The beds were the most comfortable I have slept on in a hotel. The breakfast was not your average hotel breakfast. we were able to get a restful and relaxing night and a great breakfast before we started our trip. the shuttle service was great, and we were able to leave our vehicle there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
1  Thank roam00774265750
Reviewed 10 February 2020

We liked the Drury so much that we booked twice in one week. We stopped in Pittsburgh midway traveling to Michigan and i'm so glad we found this gem. This hotel is clean, updated, quiet and comfortable. It was built in 2019 and it shows. The staff will go out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your stay. They are super friendly and helpful. Up until now I had never heard of the Drury Hotel chain but now I am looking for more in other states. For $99 a night, we had an amazing room both stays that was cozy, clean, quiet, comfortable and nicely appointed. The beds are super comfortable and the bathroom layout is perfect as well as the rainfall shower head.
They offer a free breakfast buffet as well as their daily "kickback" from 5:30-7 which you could honestly make your dinner. The food is average but hey its free! You could totally find something you like. Nachos, Hot Dogs, Baked Potatoes, Freshly Popped Popcorn, Salad, 2 kinds of Soup and a dinner item that gets changed nightly. One night it was grilled chicken tacos with all the fix-ins and the other night it was pulled pork sandwiches w/ baked beans. You get a free drink plus 2 more at less than a dollar each. The hard liquor is out of a pump and is not brand name, they have beer and the wine is Woodbridge brand but still....its practically FREE! My ONLY gripe and disappointment was that those 2 drinks get charged to your room and we were not told that. We stayed twice in a week on 2 separate occasions and both times being checked in, this information was not told to us. Consequently, we paid CASH for both of our last 2 drinks PLUS tipped the bartender on top of that. So to our surprise we checked out the following day and had a charge on our account that we were confused about. The first stay we had not noticed the extra charge because we had already anticipated charges for a bunch of items from their market Pantry that we had purchased. I think they should explain that to you when you check in for less confusion. I don't know if it was stated on the drink ticket in fine print but regardless, it should be disclosed when you check in. Other than that, I also feel the breakfast buffet ends a bit early than what we're used to. I think extending it to 10:30am would be awesome especially for those who are traveling and checking in super late. Just a suggestion. But honestly other than that, we will be back to the Drury and looking forward to staying again and again. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Husband and I stayed here last night as a birthday getaway. Hotel is beautiful and clean. Friendly staff. We didn’t get there for the 5pm kickback food, but enjoyed the sodas and popcorn. Breakfast this morning was great! Nice , big area and attentive staff. Manager Allen was busy seeing that everyone was taken care of. Great visit! Would come there again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple