Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
WVRadar
Follansbee, West Virginia

Conveniently Located, Family Friendly

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Jan 2020
The hotel was built in 2019 and shows that as the property is in very good condition. I stayed in the suite which has the bedroom separated by a door from the living are. Very helpful in my case since I get up earlier than she does. Bedroom is large, having a King Bed and a chair. The living area had room for a sofa, chair and desk. Outlets for your chargers are abundant. The bathroom is standard, but has the soap, shampoo and conditioner mounted on the shower wall.

Check in was fast and the clerk explained everything that the hotel has to offer.

They have a program called Kickback which begins at 5:30 and lasts until 7. You receive three tickets for drinks: first one free, second and third $0.75 each. My wife and I had three drinks each for a total of $3.00. Snacks are included but could actually make a meal. Some of the items offered are pasta, hot dogs, chili, soda and nachos. If you have children this could be quite a money saver. There is a hot breakfast and also popcorn available all day.

One of the best things about the hotel is it's location. It is about 10 minutes from the airport, and the same for the city. Across the highway is the Market District on Settler's Ridge. Featured are several restaurants, stores, a movie theater and a grocery store.

If you are visiting Pittsburgh this is the place to stay.
Date of stay: January 2020
Room Tip: Spend the extra for a suite, you won't regret it.
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    $239
16.2 km from Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
All reviews evening kickback free soda great hotel baked potato indoor pool and hot tub body wash breakfast and dinner hot breakfast every staff member comfortable beds close to the airport long weekend free breakfast would highly recommend this hotel nice stay would stay again clean hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020

My daughter and I stayed there for a week while I was visiting family in Pittsburgh. From start to finish, it was a wonderful experience! We stayed in room 826. It was so quiet, we felt like we were only ones in the hotel, even though the hotel was full.The darkened curtains worked great, and I unplugged the nightstand clock, so the room was dark enough for sleeping.We always slept in past breakfast, but the kick back free dinner buffet was amazing! Soups, baked potato, tacos and salad was really nice. We took advantage of that for 3 nights.
The front desk people were so nice and had learned my name by the end of the week.
They even have a shuttle to take you locally shopping if needed.
So glad we decided to stay here. Thank you Drury Inn.

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Returning from holidays in West Virginia, I faced an 8:30 AM flight back to Boston. Not wanting to get up at 4 AM to make the flight, we decided to book a hotel in Pittsburgh.

I rather randomly chose Drury, and we were terribly glad we did. The room seemed quite spacious (10’/3m ceiling),the staff was wonderful, and they provided food. Pleasant shuttle to the airport.

We routinely stay at another chain, but this may have to stop if there’s a nearby Drury.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

Recently stated here. So easy to get to. Staff was extremely friendly. Room was so comfortable! Manager spoke with us at breakfast, and was very personable. The complimentary breakfast was extensive! They also offer an evening get together! Can't recommend this hotel enough!

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 16 December 2019

You can count on the same Drury quality at this hotel. Good access from airport (10min) and they also have shuttle. A bit longer to the city. Fairly new place, clean and functional. WiFi works well and no drops on VPN. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment, as I followed a bunch of construction workers staying there and they vacuumed up just about all the hot food. It took the staff a bit of time to react, but I could not wait around. Did not have a chance to visit the "kick back" and it was over when we got there the first night. Glad to see hot coffee in the evenings. Did not use gym this time or other amenities. Good sleep quality. Quiet surroundings. Several restaurants in the area. Staff was good.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hobnail
Reviewed 15 December 2019

I was only at this hotel for a night, but it was a great experience. My flight got in at 1AM, but check in was still friendly and easy. The room was clean, the shower was good, and it was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. Seriously. I don't usually sleep well in hotels, but this one was fantastic. Just thinking about it is making me resent my bed at home.

Date of stay: November 2019