US$98
Comfort Inn(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
ComfortInn
Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$118
AC Hotels
The Allegheny Inn(Pittsburgh)
US$287
US$227
All reviewssalvation armyrooftop terracerooms are smallgreat hotelcounter spacegreat amenitiespoint parka king size bedfire pitmarket squareheinz fieldenjoyed my stayone night staybusiness tripsteelers gamevalet servicedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This new hotel is ultra modern, clean, but rooms are smaller than others in the city. Offers conveniences and comfortable beds. Great location downtown and a short distance from many sites in Pittsburgh. Hotel parking is expensive like many city hotels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was in Pittsburgh for a conference, but the conference hotel was too expensive for my budget so I stayed here. What a nice find! It was just a few blocks away from where my conference was, which meant it was close to all the places I needed to be. It was also not too far from the downtown areas I wanted to visit (but I like to walk). Parking was easy. The room was a little small, but well designed. The restaurant in the hotel is very good, and the staff was very friendly. I will stayed here again the next time I am in Pittsburgh.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

It’s pretty. The accommodations are clean and modern, but I reserved a room for 3 people and was given a dark box with one bed. The windows faced a brick wall and there were only two small lamps and no overhead lighting, making the room dark even in daylight. We were too cramped to sleep. When I asked the front desk why three people were shoved into that small of a space, she told me they were booked and I’d obviously asked for that room.
I really wanted to like this hotel. We won’t be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 May 2018

Mary .... very sorry for the experience, and I would like to get some additional details from you please. Can you contact me directly at mdeintinis@distrikthotel.com. We are transitioning the hotel to become part of the Curio Collection by Hilton, and your feedback would prove very valuable in helping us ensure our guest experience is consistent and unsurpassed in the market. Contact me when you are able if you don't mind.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and again, I am very sorry for the experience.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We saw this hotel listed favorably on trip apps. We wanted to like it but it came up short for us.
The online third party sites listed the hotel rate much lower than the price we received in person. The parking rates were also confusing. Our room was so tiny; modern and super clean but micro-sized. Our check in clerk was a bit rude but the valet staff were super friendly.
Bikes and helmets are available to use along with umbrellas.
Maybe this place is still working out it's link so we wish them well but we were not quite satisfied enough to return. Having a mop resting on the wall next to our room on the 6th floor our entire stay was weird.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 April 2018

Very sorry for your experience. We are transitioning this hotel to become part of the Curio Collection by Hilton; so this type of feedback is critical to our overall success. I will certainly review your thoughts with my team; and ensure future guests have a better experience. I would encourage you to visit us again, when your travels bring you back to Pittsburgh. We are completely focused on improving every aspect of the hotel stay, and see much better guest experiences in our future! My email address is: mdeintinis@distrikthotel.com. Please feel free to contact me if I can ever help. Again, thank you for your feedback and my apologies for your experience with us.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Hotel is really good but the staff is so rude and with such attitude that makes you not wanting to go back there. The room is nice, clean, but the staff is so rude. First the check in was complete rush, and then they tried to make us leave beforw check out time

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 April 2018

Very sorry for your experience. I would like to discuss in more detail if you don't mind, can you contact me directly at mdeintinis@distrikthotel.com please? We are transitioning this hotel to a Curio by Hilton and need to ensure our guest experience surpasses your expectations on a consistent basis. Appreciate your feedback and assistance in helping us improve!