Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Herbal Muse A
State College, Pennsylvania

No pool or smiles says stay elsewhere

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Jan 2020
This was a medical trip for my sick child. It was a long rainy car ride to arrive. There was a "i cant wait to get home" feeling from the staff. It felt like we were keeping them from something else. It wasn't anywhere Id like to stay again. We come to Pittsburgh often. But we will try another hotel
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
2.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 28 Jan 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review. I am sorry to hear the stay was not a good one with us. I am surprised by these comments and is alarming to me.

I will be surely checking with our team members to see why this happened. We provide a strong culture and strive for excellent customer service. I want to personally apologize for the service that was provided. If you would like to contact the hotel to talk I am always a phone call away. I would love to help make the next stay better.

I hope the trip to the hospital went well and your child is doing good.
No prepayment needed
    $190
8.4 km from Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
1,320 results
All reviews shuttle service front desk carnegie mellon free shuttle visiting pitt free breakfast convenient location the breakfast area yogurt hospital parking downtown inns surgery uber proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2020

This Hampton Inn was incredibly clean and convenient. After a long day at the hospital it was a perfect place to relax and feel better. The room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. I would stay here again and again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dominicartuso, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Wow, thank you for the kind works/review :)

I am so happy to hear we made the stay comfortable and relaxing! Our teams at this property really work hard to make sure everything is amazing for our incoming guests. We truly care about the experience each person receives. I am glad we made a good impact/impression with you :) We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 24 January 2020

Our room was clean, the service was great, the experience was good. The Ramona Robinson was great, very helpful and pleasant, and courteous, the food was good at breakfast. The shuttle service could have run longer. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Room tip: Use the app on your phone.
Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you so much for the leaving us a review!!

I am so pleased to hear how helpful Ramona was and I will be surely relaying this review her way. She is a wonderful associate and I am so happy she is with this Hampton Family making a big difference :)

I am sorry our shuttle was not running longer but I will sure see what we can do about future times for this amenity! Our staff provide a strong culture here and we are very blessed to have everyone on these team(s).

We hope to see you again in the near future and if you need anything at all, please contact me! It is always my pleasure to help and assist you in the best possible way :)

Reviewed 20 January 2020

For my purpose the hotel was conveniently located and provided complimentary shuttle service. Very Clean and a friendly staff. Located close to UPMC hospitals and the Pitt campus. I will definitly stay at this hotel in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dominicartuso, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Thank you for the awesome review!! Our location is perfect for the hospitals and schools as we are so close to all of them :) Our staff here strives for excellent service, exceeding guest's needs, and making each person's stay memorable! I cant wait to have you back at our property and if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to contact me!

Reviewed 18 January 2020

We just spent one night there while visiting Pittsburgh. The room was clean and spacious. Staff friendly and the breakfast phenomenal! Only $85 a night. Free WIFI. Great location. Near the hospital and University.

Date of stay: January 2020
dominicartuso, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review for us! I am so pleased on how the overall stay was with us as our breakfast and housekeeping teams strive for excellent service/accommodations. Our location is so convenient for people visiting the schools and hospitals :)

Can't beat a great price for excellent service right! I am happy our "free WiFi" was helpful during the stay! We hope to have you visit again in the near future! It would always be my pleasure to assist and help in the best possible way.

Reviewed 13 January 2020

The hotel was nice, room was clean, breakfast was great. Front desk staff were very friendly. It’s close to the University so we were able to take the shuttle instead of finding parking. Nice Hampton.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dominicartuso, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Thanks for the kind review and feedback! Our front desk team are wonderful, provide great service, value all guests, and make sure you have a memorable stay overall. Of course, that is the case with all our teams here with our Hampton Family :)

I am happy to hear our location was very convenient and how useful our complimentary shuttle service was for you!! Our drivers know the area so well and are always willing to help a guest get to the right place on time.

We hope to see you again in the near future!