Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
25kas
Ohio

Good location!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Mar 2024via mobile
Check in was efficient and friendly. Our king room on the 20th floor was clean and even though we don’t totally need the handicapped bathroom, I liked the option. I didn’t feel our room needed updating as some reviews have mentioned. This hotel is convenient not only to the convention center but many restaurants. The elevator system is designed to take guests directly to their chosen floor. The downside, the parking. Our daughter’s parking ticket was “not readable” and, no, she knows not to put it near credit cards etc. We had to go back up to the lobby parking attendant and have him process the ticket. Then you have 15 minutes to head out of the garage.
Date of stay: March 2024
    $352
1.0 km from The Westin Pittsburgh
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
1,058 results
All reviews convention center within walking distance room service bed was comfortable nice room hotel restaurant pnc park cultural district elevator conference floor lobby downtown valet housekeeping starbucks game
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2024 via mobile

Friendly helpful staff. When I needed anything the house keeper on the floor was so friendly and actually made good conversation and provided me with any amenities I needed as I was declining cleaning of my room.
The real star of the show in the hotel was the server Lynn who works in the breakfast buffet restaurant on the second floor. She is fantastic at remembering every customer and their needs. I’ve never actually seen such fantastic service in any of the other Westin’s like this one. She genuinely cares about each guest and is forever looking after you throughout your breakfast. Well done Lynn I hope this review reaches you.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at The Westin Pittsburgh and that our attentive associates, notably Lynn, at the breakfast, helped to elevate your time with us. We will share your enlivening comments with them and appreciate your recognition of their excellent service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 February 2024

The hotel is conveniently located. Some of the perks that are expected as a platinum member were not available because the hotel is connected to a convention center. For example, there is no lounge and the breakfast buffet is not worth the price as the food was not that good. Compared to other Westin's, the rooms are a little dated.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2024 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, updated and spacious rooms. I always bring my own coffee maker. Conveniently located in downtown Pittsburgh. Walking distance to many restaurants. There is a bar/restaurant on premises Bill’s bar & burger. Tap beer was great so was service. Everything was great except the parking. It’s a low ceiling under the hotel. I got trapped leaving and the female hotel manager wanted to argue with me instead of apologizing. I know it’s not her fault but the company running the parking is absolutely terrible.

Room tip: High floor we were on the 18th
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2024

Dear JKreview,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Pittsburgh during your visit to the area. We appreciate you sharing how much you enjoyed your stay and our dynamic location. We appreciate you for mentioning how much you enjoyed our on-site restaurant, Bill’s Bar & Burger, which offers tap beer. However, we are grateful for each of your comments as we continually strive to strengthen our guest experience. It was a pleasure accommodating you, and we hope you will stay with us again whenever your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 12 December 2023

Time for new beds, carpets and pillows. Out of 7 pillows in my room 1 was useable, I had two twin beds in my room and somehow both of them seemed to have permanent body intentions in them making it impossible to get comfortable. I’m just thankful I was only here for one night as I barely could sleep as it was. On top of that the AC units need a severe cleaning/servicing. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone and wouldn’t book it on my own dime if I wasn’t here for business. The only upside to the hotel I see is the friendly staff and location but if you’re looking for a clean comfortable environment this is not the place. I am scared to walk on these carpets bare foot.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2023

Dear disappearedforfun,

We are delighted that our location and friendly hospitality were highlights of your stay, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we could have exceeded your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the discomfort caused by the mattresses and linens in your guestroom and for the maintenance issue with the air unit. We work hard to maintain enhanced, refreshing accommodations, and we will share your feedback with the appropriate individuals responsible for our future modernization plans. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We do hope to have the honor of serving you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2023

Well this hotel needs to do a little better. It is clean and nice but nothing special. At least provide robes in your rooms. Checkin is always a little slow. And the restaurant is passable but not great. Seems like Westin is a Marriott stepchild. The location is great.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2023

Dear Pathfinder812392,

Thank you for your review and letting us know you had a pleasant stay. We are glad you enjoyed our fresh property and excellent location; however, we always want to provide an impeccable visit, and we are very sorry for your disappointment regarding your arrival and dining experiences. We are grateful for each of your comments as we continually strive to strengthen our guest experience. We look forward to enhancing our hospitality while utilizing your feedback, and and we do hope you will stay with us again whenever your travels bring you to Pittsburgh.