Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AntoniD
Gainesville, Florida

The hotel is amazing. Please do not park on the street.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 May 2022via mobile
Everything about my stay from check-in to check-out was fantastic - the hotel is charming and one-of-kind.

However, do not make the same mistake I did in terms of parking. First night there I parked on Pressley St and had no issues aside for some people asking me for money when I was carrying my luggage to the hotel. Second day, I couldn’t find a spot on Pressley, so I parked on Avery St - turns out this is permit parking only, so I received a $45 ticket, additionally I must have bumped my key fob and left my car unlocked because the next morning I arrived to my car door open, and my vehicle completely ransacked. Fortunately they did not do any physical damage, but they took everything of value from my car. So please - don’t do what I did. There’s a parking lot you can pay for that will be far cheaper in the long run.
Date of stay: March 2022
Room Tip: Park in the lot - DO NOT park on the street.
Trip type: Travelled solo
6.4 km from The Priory Hotel
$236
13.3 km from The Priory Hotel
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
All reviews grand hall monk's bar benedictine monastery pnc park north side unique hotel warhol museum across the street within walking distance pirates game breakfast was delicious shuttle downtown parking wedding bridge steelers
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2022

We spent a night here in March for our Anniversary. The Priory is immaculate! The staff is so friendly and helpful! The breakfast was delicious! Our room was lovely and very comfortable and clean. We highly recommend The Priory!

Reviewed 15 April 2022

This is a beautiful small hotel with a lot of character and some special features that would be especially appreciated in fine weather. There is a beautiful quiet interior courtyard with trees in bloom during my stay that would provide shade later in the season. This building has historic architectural charm and carefully curated interior design.

Room tip: I would definitely ask for a room on the courtyard.
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank Theresa K
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

I like unique hotels and this one has interesting architecture and history, built in 1888, that enhanced our visit to Pittsburgh. The room was well designed, modern, with a safe and robes and nice new carpet. They offered us a complimentary drink at the bar after we checked in. Breakfast (but in a bag) and parking included.
All in all a positive experience.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2022

Just an overnight stay. Very pretty and historic hotel. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Exceptionally clean room. It was a quiet and peaceful night. We enjoyed the grab and go breakfast (the ham and cheese croissant was excellent). The coffee was very good as well. I would suggest that the hotel improve their complimentary toiletries (of course I forget something). One teeny bar of soap and random mismatched brands. They do need to also take better care of their parking lots. When we were there it had snowed, and along with previous snow and ice built up, the parking lots were treacherous.

2  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 22 December 2021 via mobile

The staff were amazing esp Luciano and Desiree. They were helpful and gave good suggestions. The hotel was spotless and quiet. The room was large and well appointed. Bed was great and comfy. The breakfast bag was perfect and fresh with juice and croissants. The location is ok. A short walk to sports stadiums and across the bridge to downtown. That was about 15 minutes. Parking free and close. Overall a comfortable stay and I would definitely return

Date of stay: December 2021