Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
michelle r
Buffalo, New York

Nice Hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Aug 2021via mobile
Nice staff, great valet parking. They offer a happy hour and breakfast which is great for families. Hotel near everything and nice are to walk. Rooms were cleans but I wish they would of been more thorough with their cleaning. I found a use face mask on a chair.
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Vio.com
    $282
0.5 km from Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown
View more hotels in Pittsburgh
All reviews federal reserve rooftop patio free breakfast and dinner free popcorn federal bank valet parking evening kickback valet service free happy hour pool and hot tub convention center great stay hot breakfast clean hotel yogurt every staff member penguins game
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Our family of four enjoyed our overnight stay. We arrived late Friday night and was pleasantly surprised to have food and drinks available at the bistro. The front desk staff was very friendly and gave us an extended checkout to enjoy the patio and pool after breakfast in the morning. The design of the dining room and other features from when the property was a Federal Reserve Bank was unique. Appreciated the quietness of our room. Not the newest decor but still nice and clean.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Our visit was to go to the Steelers Training Camp. The location was perfect and the fact that there was a free breakfast made it a no brainer. Everything about the stay met or exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Pretty cool what they did with the old federal reserve building. Parking kind of sucks, and if you drive a manual transmission, you may have to park your own car, but other than that, everything else was on point - convenient downtown location, good food, and absolutely amazing staff - after checking in, we noticed our room fridge crapped out; we called the front desk, and had new one delivered, installed, and chilling in less than 30 minutes. Also the 8th floor Terrace has an amazing view; it's too bad they close it at 10 p.m. I would definitely consider booking here again.

1  Thank Wolf M
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Erroneous charges were placed on my card eight times or more, my vehicle was keyed in the parking lot after I complained of the valet service removing my back support system from my driver side to my passenger side, the middle elevator was not secured by the card key, and I was told it wouldn't be fixed until next week this was supposed to be a secure building it should have been handled immediately so much to say, I will never book through a website again

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Drury Hotels, Owner at Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Good Afternoon –

Thank you for reaching out to the hotel and I’m sorry for your experience. I’m glad that we had the opportunity to discuss your concerns and I have addressed them with our team.

Safe Travels,

Nathan K.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

The Drury Hotel was a great place to stay...especially if traveling with children. I enjoy being surrounded by families even though I traveled with a friend (no children). The location is perfect. Although they serve food at breakfast and dinner, I enjoyed eating in the upstairs bar. The atmosphere was great and the bar menu had some nice food options. There are some amazing restaurants in walking distance...Vic's for dinner, William Penn Hotel for breakfast for more of an adult palate and atmosphere with amazing food. I was able to walk everywhere including a baseball game at PNC stadium, the Andy Warhol museum, a river cruise, bike rentals, Burghs Bits and Bytes Strip District and the incline. Some places close than others but if you enjoy walking the walk is reasonable. Grant Street has some beautiful historic buildings and is a safe area to walk.

Date of stay: July 2021