All reviews park and fly an early flight shuttle times room was clean wake up call next morning front desk staff an older property staff person parking lot breakfast was amazing would stay here again the shuttle driver yogurt hot items free shuttle morning breakfast
Reviewed 15 January 2015

We love this little gem. The place is clean, quiet, and has the best staff! Since we have stayed there for the last ten years you get to know the people who work their and have worked there in the past. There is a restaurant on property that gives you 10% off if you stay at the "Inn." The staff also let us know that there was a huge ice storm and roads were closed when we woke the day of check out.

The Manager Cindy Sleva is so wonderful. I have been asking for these cheap cookies that they quit buying and have been teasing her about it. Cindy told me she wanted to switch it up. That does makes sense to me.

But what Cindy and staff did was sent me the cookies that we like so much! That is one of the reasons we stay there. So a huge THANK YOU!

We will see you in March!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the first floor are so quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
thetonidale, Manager at Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2015

Melissa,

We love when you and your husband stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Cindy was so happy to see this review and receive your phone call. She is glad you enjoyed the cookies.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Dan Sleva

Reviewed 10 January 2015

This hotel is very nice and clean. It has park and fly so you can park your car and fly with them transporting you to the airport and back. The breakfast is continental it was alright. The staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know everyone is busy these days, so we really do appreciate people taking the time out of their days to write reviews and give us feedback.

I am glad you enjoyed the Park and Fly Package. This package can be booked directly with the hotel or on Choicehotels.com/pa404. We offer the longest amount of included parking in the area.

We also offer breakfast beginning at 3:30 am for those with early flights, with a full hot breakfast beginning at 6am on the weekdays and 7am on the weekends.

We hope to see you the next time you fly out of Pittsburgh International Airport. If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better, please let me know.

Thanks again for writing,

Dan Sleva
dansleva@gmail.com

Reviewed 6 December 2014

We made a reservation for Park-n-Fly, and Dan is the staff who took our reservation. My wife made sure that I write a review complimenting on how nice the staff person is. Even when we had to change/cancel the reservation a few days later, couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Hope to stay next time!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
thetonidale, Manager at Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post this review. Your wife is very pleasant, and I enjoyed talking to her while making the reservation. I am glad that things worked out for you, making a stay before your trip unnecessary. I hope you are having a great time.

We all hope to see you the next time you need a clean room and extended parking.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 1 December 2014

My sister and I stayed at this hotel the night before flying to Ft.Lauderdale to visit our other sisters. We parked my car there for the ten day stay with very convenient parking to our room. We had a room with two double beds. While small, the room was very clean and beds were comfy. It was handy to have a separate sink from the bath area as it allowed both of us to get ready in a timely manner. The hotel was nice and quiet. The staff was very helpful and accommodating - especially since we arrived a couple hours earlier than check in but it was not problem - they had a room ready for us! Breakfast is served very early which allowed us to grab a bite before taking the shuttle to the airport. The food was good - nothing fancy but adequate. The shuttles very very prompt - just required a phone call for pick up. The shuttle driver on the way back was so helpful in supplying directions for me to get back on the highway in the most direct route. All in all, it was a great experience and I have no doubt that if the need arises I would stay at this Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! I am glad we were able to check you in a little early. I am also glad that you enjoyed the early extended breakfast hours. Our Park and Fly really is a deal, and I am glad it worked out for you.

Thank you for saying you would stay with us again. We’d love to have you back. If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better, please call or email me and let me know.

qualityinn7011@gmail.com

Reviewed 19 November 2014

with the warm welcome, we have got great service from all staff members. room and shower was clean and neat. with got early great break fast by 5:30 am in morning. we asked for extra pillow and we got it at same time.

Room Tip: my room was king size. and it was spacious and nice.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We know everyone is busy, so these reviews mean a lot to us. It means you took time out of your day to let us know how we are doing.

I am glad your stay was pleasant. Thank you for saying that we have great staff. I am very proud of our team here. I share all of the reviews with each member.

Thanks again,