Review Highlights
family friendly

Such a cute park. Perfect to ride, run or walk the pups! They rent paddle boats and kayaks which is... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2018
catiegeary89
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Great Park!

This is a very nice park! Great for walkers, riders, joggers, dog walkers and so forth. Paved trail... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2018
Stephen W
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews nature center boat rentals lake galena hiking trails beautiful lake bucks county bike riding picnic tables picnic lunch dog walkers walk around great nature wildlife fishing bird path woods
Reviewed 10 November 2017

A beautiful park with a delightful lake. You can sail, paddle, or row on the lake.We saw many deer, beautiful birds, squirrels, chipmunks and other wildlife. We packed a picnic lunch. There are nice tables to use for meals. Hiking trails were well maintained and we had a choice of many hiking paths.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this park with a group of friends during summer, there are so many things to do like kayaking, biking, running and many others. The trails is 6 miles long.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

beautiful park. good walking paths. small boats ok. catch and release fishing. good rentable areas for gatherings at a small price. great for birders.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We've been going to Peace Valley for decades. Lake galena was where I learned to windsurf before they ruined the launch area. You can still rent rowboats and canoes. A six mile walking trial is perfect thought a few hills will get you working. The nature center is a treat.

Picnic areas are nice and I understand you can reserve them for family picnics, etc.

Biggest problem is bicycling around the lake has gotten to be a struggle because of the poor condition of the trails and others with baby carriages and strollers have complained as well. Once upon a time it was fun for roller blades, too, but forget it now.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love peace valley Park. I have been coming to this park my whole life and my husband loves it now too. We enjoy slow walks, watching the wildlife, kayaking, and bringing friends! We have been around the Park now hundreds of times and would highly recommend!