“Longpond stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Upstairs Bathroom
Upstairs Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Lower level Bedroom
Lower Level Sofa couch Sleeps 3-4! Great for kids!
Lower level bathroom
Lower level bathroom
Backyard View
Backyard View
Camelback Mt just minutes away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Mitch_sab...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Had a great time with my family. Plenty of room, kept very clean, perfect house for a family getaway. Renting agent was very helpful, answered every question quickly, made sure everything went smooth. Highly recomend this house to anybody. Loved the fact that it was 5 minutes away from walmart.

11 Aug 2018
Thank you so much you and your group are welcome back at any time it was my pleasure to have you.
philipd66...
Lewes, Delaware
“Absolutely Awesome”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

If you are looking for the perfect house for a large family of eighteen as we had this is it. Everything you needed from the kitchen to the bed rooms it was there.
The location was everything, Camerback was a ten minute ride, shopping was a quarter mile away. Rosemarie, the owner was another reason I booked her house. I did lots of research finding the right place and she and I had lots of phone conversations answering anything I needed to know.

I am absolutely sure we are going back next February the grandkids are already planning. Thank you for a great mini vacation. The Donahue’s

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Feb 2018
Thank you for treating the home as if it was your own .It was my pleasure to have you in the home I enjoyed our conversations also,I am so glad that I was able to assist you and your family,looking forward to having you back next year stay well Rosemarie
Brian G
“Great location”
Reviewed 10 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

What I like about this house is that when you come out of the driveway and make a right, five miles down the road, you're right on camel back. 12 adults, awesome time. We rent in the Pocono twice a year, and I would definitely rent this house again. Plenty of room for all of us, this house is very clean. I like that we didn't have to bring anything else other than food, because everything was supplied. Rental personell were great people, and helped us with everything, thank you guys for giving us a great, enjoyable time.

12 Feb 2018
Hi so very happy you had a great time thank you so much for taking care of the home can’t wait to have you again
David K
“Great Location”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Visited the poconos with 8 adults and 6 children, enjoyed this house tremendously, very close to kalahari, kids had a great time running around the gated yard where we didn't have to worry, house was excellent, excellent location, close to everything that we needed, house was very clean, rental agent was very knowledgeable about the area, responded to us and helped us tremendously, always answered our phone calls, and all of our questions. Overall great house and rental, thanks to the management

6 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your review we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.Looking forward to having you back at anytime,thanks again Rosemarie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing