“Totally addicted to their grilled chicken rice platter!”

Rice & Noodles Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 650 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I am totally addicted to their grilled chicken rice platter (CM 4)! I just love it and always find the staff to be very friendly!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I decided to come here based on the reviews. They were glowing. Unfortunately, I cant say the same about the food. I got diced beef cubes and my girlfriend got chicken fried rice. The food was mediocre at best. It was so bland. it was painful. I dont know if maybe I was expecting too much after reading the reviews but it was way below expectations.

This is absolutely a mom and pop shop and the atmosphere was decent. The waitress was very attentive but felt a litttttleeee bit over bearing. She came over a little too often maybe. I mean it's better than no service at all though. Overall, I wont be coming back any time soon.

Definitely get the eggrolls. World class stuff. That's about all I can recommend.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with my Sis. First time for both. We got the last table available, a good sign. Spring rolls were average but the noodle soup was fabulous! Savory broth loaded with your choice of seafood, meat, or Tofu, Thai Basil, scallions, bamboo shoots, Lemon Grass and lime. Portions were huge...neither of us were able to finish it all. Very attentive, cheerful service completed the day. We'll definitely return.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great food! Clean, fresh, well priced menu! Lots of healthy choices if you’re gluten free, vegetarian, etc...Spring rolls were great!
Wish we had this restaurant near our home!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The freshest ingredients and best Thai food around! They can work with food allergies and great portion sizes. Always a family favorite. Originally a restaurant in New Orleans that moved here after Katrina.