“The best!”
Review of Flora's

Flora's
Ranked #93 of 613 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Thank you for visiting Flora's on Trip Advisor. We hope that you are planning on visiting us at the restaurant where we serve up some of the best food the Latin culture has to offer. We offer an assortment of Latino dishes with an artistic atmosphere to bring you Lancaster's "Latino experience". Daily the menu changes to Flora's discretion allowing her to present a large variety of the "Latin fusion" cuisine that we offer on a day to day bases which features dishes from Colombia, Peru, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Puerto Rico and more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch here with a friend and was blown away by the quality of the food. Empanadas had never been my favorite food but I changed my mind with Flora’s - had the veggie variety and it was fresh and the pastry was perfect. Followed that up with Pernil with rice and beans. The pork was seasoned so well and the portion was generous. Dessert was Tres Leches, which like empanadas, I was not particularly fond of, but this was unlike any Tres Leches I have ever eaten. . light and lip smacking good! Sorry I was sharing it with my friend - could have eaten the entire portion. Kudos to Flora and her very kind wait staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was excellent. We had the empanadas, roasted pork, chicken with chorizo, and tres leches cake. Everything was great. We made a reservation to return in 2 weeks with our friends. Parking is a bit difficult, but worth it! It is BYOB. I would recommend a reservation because it is quite small. Loved it!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were looking for a Cuban restaurant in Lancaster and came across this restaurant. We made a reservation (reservations strongly recommended, the restaurant was very crowded). The menu changes daily - so make sure you check out the menu on their Facebook page. We ordered the yuca fries and an empanada as appetizers. The yuca was wonderful and loved the dipping sauces. The empanada was okay. For dinner, we have the spicy mojo pollo and pernil. The pernil was delicious and served with black beans and rice. The black beans were great! The chicken was good, as well. This restaurant is a gem, and we cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Dinner for two on Saturday night. We had an 8:00 o'clock reservation and were seated right on time.

We decided to try the staples: empanada, yuca frita, pernil, and chicken.
The empanadas were mediocre. The yuca frita and the sauces were close to perfection. The pernil is Puerto Rican and just delicious. The chicken is spicy as promised and great.

Although various servers assisted us, our designated server was Fee. She is excellent and a delight to chat with.

We finished with the Tres Leche. This recipe is an attempt to elevate the Tres Leche to something foodie and we thought that it lost its charm; very good but not the soaked delight that we expected.

This is a byob and they offer to turn your wine into sangria or your tequila into margaritas.

The one thing that I do want to point out that the restaurant did not have an empty seat and was LOUD! It quieted down after 8:30 when a few tables emptied.

We recommend a visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I was pleased to discover Flora’s, and thankfully we were able to drop in one evening for dinner without having made reservations. They were able to accommodate us at the counter and we enjoyed a pleasant meal. I couldn’t wait to try the lobster paella. It was very good and was a very generous portion - though a bit different than a traditional Spanish paella... not what I expected, but very enjoyable nonetheless.

This place is another great addition to the
BYO options in the city... Looking forward to returning!