“Best fast food in town”
Review of Tom and Chee

Tom and Chee
Ranked #132 of 618 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup for the kid at heart! Tom+Chee makes all soups, salads, and dressing fresh in house. We also roast all meats in house!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I love a light lunch here with half a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of blue cheese chili. Tasty offerings, in many combinations. Helpful friendly service. Very clean. Interesting specials change often; I just had beer cheese soup that was great.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

A+ for service! There were four of us in a group when we visited and it was a first visit for all of us. You'd think with a restaurant with a focus on grilled cheese and tomato soup would have a pretty basic menu. Not so! We were surprised to see a full menu with all kinds of specialty grilled cheese sandwiches. It took us several minutes to decide what to have, but the man at the cash register came out from behind the counter to explain the menu and combo selections and if you don't see something on the menu you can always get one made-to-order. We all ordered something different in a combo, which is basically $1.00 off your order when you get a sandwich and at least a cup of soup. (Soup is also offered in bowl size AND dipper size - just enough to moisten your sandwich as you dip each bite). The bread was amazing and crispy with a slight parmesan crust. Usually when I'm out to eat, I prefer to order items I don't typically cook at home, but the Italian grilled cheese was amazing. Manager came out to see how everything was and helped clear our table for us. Very friendly staff!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The staff is very friendly as well as the owners. Delicious grilled cheese on artisan bread with scrumptious soups! Very clean and great variety!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Whenever I need a quick bite when I'm in Lancaster this is my go to restaurant. The food is always made fresh to order and delicious. I love that they offer the "dipper" size soup which is prefect to eat your crust with.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Came here with my family and we were immediately welcomed by staff. Manager came out to see if we needed help with the menu and explained the specials and soups of the day. Ordering process was smooth and wait time for the food was short. My whole family loved their meals and we will definitely be back! We all agreed we've never tasted a grilled cheese as good as this!