Lowest prices for your stay
US$165
US$176
Lancaster Arts
US$143
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$176
Hotels.comUS$165
TravelocityUS$165
1,268 results
All reviews tobacco warehouse exposed brick john jeffries boutique hotel original artwork farm to table franklin marshall chain hotels parking garage continental breakfast rooms are beautiful bottled water jacuzzi tub walk in shower central market yogurt rose
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022

My partner and I got the romance package and we are engaged now, so do your own math. The suite was nice, the brick walls were charming, the bed was very comfortable, the jacuzzi tub worked and was and more or less clean, and so forth. And they used real rose petals with the romance package, which begins to explain the cost - I imagine they often find sheets are too permanently stained by crushed petals and require replacement.

The hotel was near many restaurants, which is good because though I understand the hotel restaurant to be very good, so does everybody else so it was all booked up. My partner and I had no trouble finding good food anyhow at the last minute. The downtown is quite cute and when we went to the central market morning (walking distance from the hotel) we were quite impressed. The only thing I have to say is that I am not a vegetarian, and if I were I would not go anywhere near Lancaster, PA. If you eat meat, on the other hand, the hotel restaurant, the nearby restaurants, and the central market have many good options for you. I'd do it again.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 19 November 2021

I organized an offsite meeting for several members of our management team. From booking to planning and service when on site, we were very pleased. Penny and her team made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish and our group thoroughly enjoyed their stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jordyn Rice, Guest Services / Front Office at Lancaster Arts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

We are so glad that everything went well. Please come back for your next meeting!

Reviewed 15 November 2021

Spent 2 nights at the Arts Hotel , found room to be ok check in easy enough. Then it wentdown hill. There was zero room service . Called room service requested towels and toilet tissue. Lady said it would be up shortly and nothing they ignored our request. Told by room service you had to request at the desk for service. Desk at check never said anything. At check out they refused to provide a paper receipt. Girl at desk very rude. We will never return there awful service. Food in restaurant was good and service was good. Beware if you go.

Room tip: For the price itwas a mistake
Date of stay: November 2021
Jordyn Rice, Guest Services / Front Office at Lancaster Arts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

We are sorry to hear about your experience. At check in we do inform all guests due to covid precaution we do not clean rooms everyday only upon request the previous day for the following day and guests must vacate the room while it is being serviced. This policy is also in all key jackets to serve as a reminder.
As far as your requested items I do see they were in fact sent up if that was not the case I have no record of a second call.
in terms of a receipt your reservation was prepaid meaning you paid a third party(booking, expedia etc) therefor we can not offer a receipt when you did not pay us hence why the front desk representative was unable to provide one.
If you have any further questions or concerns please call the hotel or reach out to me via email at anytime.

Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

While I’ve encountered some issues in the past, this visit was exceptional! My room was spacious, immaculate, and well-appointed. The staff was pleasant and efficient. The cleanliness of the room was excellent and COVID protocols were followed.

Room tip: Parking in a covered garage is free. Continental breakfast is good.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jordyn Rice, Guest Services / Front Office at Lancaster Arts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

We are pleased to hear of your positive returned experience with us. hope you'll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

Our two night stay was pleasant enough but inconsistent. I was excited to stay in the Historic room, and loved the brick aesthetic advertised online, but our room was part of new construction and did not have the same design. It was designed and looked like a hotel room anywhere. It was clean and comfortable enough. We had turndown service one night but not the other. The fitness center required going outside through the parking garage, which was unfortunate when it was raining. I would also recommend the addition of low impact exercise supplies like mats or a ball. Parking was free and easy, breakfast was good.

The worst part of our stay was the wedding party who was also staying. They decided to party loudly in the hallways until after 4am. No one stopped them or asked them to return to their rooms, so we were kept up all night between that and the leaf blowing that started outside our window at 6. Since we took this trip to relax and get some much needed rest, the experience was ruined for us.

The best part of the stay was the restaurant. The waitress/service was outstanding and the food was very good. We spent a very pleasant evening there.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple