Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$165
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Courtyard
US$141
View deal
Booking.comUS$165
TravelocityUS$165
PricelineUS$141
All reviews front desk hotel is located amish country easy access dutch wonderland would stay here again up to date great place to stay beds were comfortable very nice hotel hot tub lobby housekeeping microwave highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021

I stayed 3 nights here recently and loved this hotel. The rooms seem to be recently renovated. The bed was very comfortable, shower was large and room was very nice. Parking easy and easy access to freeway. I picked this hotel as it was close to Amish country and outlet mall.

Date of stay: September 2021
Lee Wager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our renovated rooms, amenities and common areas. It was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2021

We just got back and I have to say, the hotel was great. Parking was easy, the hotel was clean and we never had to wait too long for the elevator. Trisha at the front desk was very helpful. Yen was great and Caleb, well, he's quite a character and we enjoyed talking to him the most. We had two rooms. The double was huge and the king was small. The problem with the king is that the TV is mounted poorly, at a very weird angle. I'd give the king a 4 star and the double a 5 star. Water pressure is good, better than most, but the MOST impressive thing about this hotel is that it is powered 100% by solar power. Plenty of strong lights in the room as well as microwave and mini fridge with a little freezer. The thing I hated was the toilet paper. OMG, for such a nice hotel, the one-ply cheap toilet paper makes you have to unroll a strip longer than a cvs receipt and fold and fold. PLEASE replace it with something more befitting your hotel. We will be staying here again. The only other thing, no safe in the room, at least not one that I could find....and I looked.

Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant time during your visit. We sincerely appreciate your feedback as we strive to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Hi Courtyard Manager ,I would like to Thank you very much for giving us nice room in the 5th Floor. We do Appreciate it very much that our request was granted. I hope the Swimming pools in not cold .No once is using it because its cold and if you have some issue with the pool. If you have issue with the pool, it should be FIX in FEW hours ,NOT days. Since we arrived here the pool was COLD..I spoke the the staff he said ,they have pool issue for days but why they didn't fix it within few hours??. Some people travel once ,twice or many times per year. But we do expect that the Swimming Pool or Jacuzzi are both working so we enjoy our stay after a long day of being outside for tours. Please do something with in "few hours " for the sake of other people who wants to visit and stay here after us. "Swimming Pool should work every day ,rain or shine.
Lastly, I think Jacuzzi they put so much chlorine on it .Regarding the housekeeper. well, you have to book few times before they shows up to your room. Staff please pay attention to everyone request for hotel brand name.
We do love the hotel location because its close to Bird n Hand buffet Restaurant , the Hot Air balloon rides , Sight & Sounds Theater and much more

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We had a standard double queen room and everything was fine. We enjoyed the location though it was nowhere near a restaurant. But we found a good one a short distance away. Service was fine except for no breakfast available.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of June with 3 small kids. We did Dutch wonderland and other touristy stuff. This hotel was very clean. I am extremely picky about hotel cleanliness and will literally examine the entire room. This place passed my test! We use a white noise machine with the kids so I didn’t hear any noise. It seemed like mostly business travelers, the pool was empty when we went. The pool towels were really small and old but it was the only small inconvenience the whole trip. Breakfast choices were enough. I loved that they had Starbucks cold brew! We would stay here again if we come back.

Date of stay: June 2021