All reviewsfree popcornrocking chairsbagelscountry decorroom was cleancoffee and juicehard boiled eggscontinental breakfasthot tubcountry feelwould stay here againmain lobbylobby areatanger outletskids loved the poollincoln highwaynice breakfast
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I realize that this isn’t a corporate Hilton or Marriott type property where we would typically stay, so I started with low expectations to begin with. I travel for work and stay between 150-200 nights per year in hotel properties.

Never have I experienced a housekeeping staff that begins harassing you for service at 8am on a Saturday morning. Admittedly we did not have the DND up, but after only one knock before I could even comprehend what was going on, she keyed right into the room.

We left the room at about 11:45 am and returned at 5pm to find that they never returned to service our room. Apparently I was supposed to know the hotel was sold out and they were going to start their rounds very early and you only got one shot.

What was worse? The front desk attendants feeble attempt to explain or justify why our room was not attended to.

I’d say you pay for what you get, but we paid premium rates for this stay because the hotels in the area were all sold out. Buyer beware. They tout their 2018 Certificate of Excellence from TA. I found it to be nothing close to excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel.If you want to feel that you are in Lancaster this hotel has the right feeling and look but with all the amenities.Very homie and country look. The staff is very friendly and ready to help you with anything you need. The rooms are very clean and spacious. There are hot and cold beverages all night and day and some breakfast items, like cereal , available at night too. They have an indoor pool and a hot tub, some picnic tables outside by the pool. The hotel is located right on Lincoln highway so easy access to all the attractions, the Tanger outlets and Rockvale outlets. We will definitely come back next time we are in Lancaster.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018

While traveling with a motor coach tour to NY our designated evening stop was the Country Inn of Lancaster. The hotel is generally outdated with maybe '60s decor, i.e. birch tree wallpaper. The biggest negative was the free breakfast. Although what was offered was OK it lacked the usual eggs and meat that are provided by most other hotels of this type. My guess is that they may own the adjacent restaurant that offers a buffet breakfast for a charge. I say this because when I poked my head in the door it had the same decor / furniture as the hotel. We did enjoy sitting on rocking chairs on the hotel porch. The best memory of our stay was the friendly, but cautious, calico cat that greeted all coming and going.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Duane B
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Lancaster with a big group of people ( about 60 ) and was pleasantly surprised ! The hotel is old but it is very clean . The stuff was very friendly and patient . Rooms are big and the lobby area has coffee, tea and juices all the time . There was an popcorn machine too.
Breakfast could be better and the dining area is very small .
Pool is smaller that how it looks on the pictures but very clean and has indoor and outdoor area . Hot tub was a plus .
Bar next door was just ok . Burgers and pizza were good , and everything else was blah ... We heard that they have pasta menu but was never offered .
Location is very convenient . Right of the highway and close to everything

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiance' stayed one Saturday night. Went to a concert at Chameleon club. Wasn't far away so that was nice. The room was clean and we didn't have issues. One turn off was the first floor balcony has parking in front so if you sit out on the porch you'll just be staring at cars. Not a deal breaker though. Breakfast was actually very good. I'd recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple