Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Comfort Inn
US$90
Trip.com
US$86
Expedia.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
All reviews front desk outlet mall the breakfast area free breakfast nice hotel waffles outlets cereal pillows microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021

We'd come to this hotel after an issue at another hotel, and were very pleased here. The room was pretty roomy, and the air conditioner kept up with the heat. The desk staff was very friendly with us, and did inform us at check in that the housekeeping staff would not be going to the room during our stay. However, if we needed anything, we could ask. Breakfast was simple, a few more options would have been nice, but I didn't mind.
The location was easy to find, although the Rockvale outlets seem to be more closed than open. Overall, we were happy here, and wouldn't mind returning.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 18 May 2021

We booked through a third party and when we questioned aspects of the booking the staff yelled at us and said "If you don't like it you can go some place else" The shouting was frightening and this was at 9pm at night. Complaints to the general manager after our stay netted a proforma three sentence reply. It was the closest to elder abuse I hope to come in this life time. In addition they do not make you aware at check in that throughout the Comfort/Choice Hotel system due to Covid 19 (so they said) there is NO housekeeping service. They don't empty the waste baskets or clean the bathroom or bring fresh towels. For the entire weekend only 2 desk staff were present in the motel. They were belligerent and scolded us for using a booking service. My punishment lesson is complete I wont be going near there again.

Date of stay: May 2021
3  Thank Resort36182
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Stayed here with the wife for a quick weekend getaway. My wife wanted this hotel, since it was in the Rockvale Outlet Mall, and she loves shopping! The only problem with that, is that there were many stores in this mall that were closed. Up the road about a mile away was the Tanger Outlet Mall which was a much better mall. Not as many store closed. Anyway, the hotel was nice, rooms were nice, a little overpriced in my opinion, but still a nice well kept hotel.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2021

My wife and I were in town on business. We are Platinum members and stay at Comfort Inn hotels 15-20 times a year. I drive a big truck and it is hard to park so I dropped my wife off at the door and parked at the back end of the lot. Carrying the luggage I got to the door and was sure I had a mask in my pocket. When I could not find one I saw that the area that breakfast is served was empty. I walked over to the coffee and was all alone, no one within 50 feet. My wife, who was wearing a mask, paid for the room. As I walked through an empty hallway to the elevator the manager came out of her office and immediately started yelling at me. She was aggressive and totally out of line. When she finished her tirade I made one statement "you could say please" this triggered another outburst. I was not offered a mask. I am 61 years old, it was a long walk back to the truck and I was being very careful not to approach any other customers. When I posted this story the manager posted LIES about me and the situation, stating that I had been spoken to by other employees. She was the first person I encountered and the only one I "spoke" to. Her behavior is totally unacceptable. I have been to 5 or 6 other Comfort Inn hotels since this terrible experience, I have not had anything remotely like this happen. Quite the opposite, other hotels have made me feel welcome. It appears that this person is using the Covid situation as an excuse to be a miserable person. I would advise others to stay ANYWHERE else. I am not the only one this has happened to and I predict that her reply will be another lie about how it did not happen.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank edwardcQ289MZ
Troy Brensinger, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster At Rockvale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you for your detailed response. We are happy to inform to you that the hotel is under new management and as we continually follow our states Covid-19 mandate for the safety of all parties, we will do so in a professional and welcoming manner. I sincerely apologize for your previous experiences and would like to invite you back to experience a more positive and welcoming culture. Please reach out to me directly anytime.

Best Regards

Reviewed 20 November 2020

I just returned home after my stay, and I have to say after reading some of the reviews I was apprehensive staying at first. This trip was a get away for myself and my teenage daughters, when we arrived we were greeted by the night clerk (I didn't get her name) but she was friendly and explained the breakfast choices that would be available and the TV and WIFI (both important with teenager's! ). The room was clean and comfortable.
No there wasn't a continental breakfast, but we are a Nation in the middle of a HUGE pandemic, there were plenty of pastries (which the girls loved) and coffee and juice - not to mention the hotel is in a great for other options. There also isn't daily cleaning service, but there are plenty of towels provided, and the front desk is more than accommodating if you need any extras. This is a trying time that we are in and getting away for a couple of days to this hotel was a much needed relaxing trip! Keep up the great work!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Troy Brensinger, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster At Rockvale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.