All reviews holiday inn express outlet mall front desk the american music theater room was clean olive garden cracker barrel great location for shopping stay there again the breakfast area nice hotel free breakfast nice outdoor pool hotel is located yogurt sight sound theater breakfast staff
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Another Comfort Inn added to our list of others. We do enjoy them and rarely have been disappointed. This one was not a bad choice. The room was clean and the staff friendly. The location is excellent for visiting the Amish attractions and restaurants. As usual with Choice Hotels specifically Comfort Inns we would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lizz T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hopefully we will see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I coordinated a group tour for a church group. We stayed for 3 nights August 27 to 30. There were 2 motor coaches. We were in the area to attend “Jesus” at Sight & Sound and spend a day at Hershey Park. The check-in process was smooth. The rooms were clean and well stocked. The beds were comfortable. The staff at breakfast handled the crowds very well. All in all we really enjoyed our stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lizz T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. I will share them with our staff. If your travels bring you back to the Lancaster area I hope that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I stayed with my family at the Comfort Inn Landcaster from August 28-30. On August 29, after returning from a day out with my family, we decided to use the pool. At that time, my husband and I noticed that my son's crocs ( a souvenir from a previous Disney trip) were missing. I went to the front desk and inquired if the shoes were on the maids cart by accident; the women at the desk said she would look into it at the end of her shift which ended at 9:30, but "all the housekeepers are Hungarian and don't have kids." At 9:32 my husband went to the front desk, the front desk women had already left and another front desk staff member said " he just works here " and would not help us any further. The next morning my husband spoke with Lizz the manager about the theft. She told us to "call 911 because she is not responsible." At that point we called the non- emergency police number and filed a police incident report . In addition, I also called Choice Hotels corporate and filed a complaint.
When we returned home my husband wrote a review on a number of websites to let "the world" know about this egregious experience. Upon further investigation, another trip advisor member wrote about her stolen items from this hotel and how Lizz treated her poorly on August 12, 2018.

A stranger on the street would have more compassion for a victim of a theft than the hotel who was responsible. In addition, the manager where this offense took place, and under her watch had no sympathy, instead she was rude and nasty.
I would never in a million years think that "my home away from home" is not a safe place. This experience has completely changed my perspective on hotel staff and how helpless we are when we leave our personnel items in "our" rooms when we leave.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chrissya3780

As this is the same review by the same guests as was left on August 31, 2018 I will only respond that the East Lampeter Township Police have not returned to our property. Therefore no one from our staff has been charged with taking your son's Crocs.
Had your husband maintained a calm demeanor we could have had a conversation about your concerns but his yelling at the staff and myself made all of us extremely uncomfortable and a few front desk agents actually afraid.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We always stay in choice hotels because of their consistency in cleanliness and quality. This was one of the best we've stayed in for some time. The room was plenty large and we'll appointed. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lizz T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I will share your kind words with the staff. Come back and visit again soon!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family on 8/29/18. After checking our stuff in the morning, we left for Dutch wonderland. After spending all day in the heat we returned to our room, which was cleaned and stocked with fresh towels. After changing into our swimsuits, we went to out our crocs on and noticed that my sons Mickey crocs were missing. We notified the front desk who said we must have misplaced them. I know we did not because I personally placed them into a bag on the desk before we left. My son wanted to wear them to the park but shoes were better. When we spoke with the general manager she was not compassionate and not friendly. Told me to call 911 then. This is the same woman that yelled at my 5 year old son to stop watching videos on the computer in the lobby since the WiFi did not work on his tablet. It’s their lack of caring and lack of follow through that I would NOT recommend this hotel. When you worry about a hotel, you think about dirt and bugs, but you always think your belongings will be there when you return. Sadly my son is very upset that his Disney shoes were taken from his hotel room by someone on staff while we were out. It’s disgusting that nobody at the Comfort Inn even cares. It’s supposed to be a customer service job.... we will never stay there again each year we go back to Landcsster.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank justinb85

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that your son's Micky Mouse Crocs are missing. You asked if I had the direct number for the local police and I told you that we normally call 911 and tell the dispatcher that it is a non-emergency. They directly connect you to the department. As the locks were read I will let the East Lampeter Police handle this situation. We have not in the past and do not now have a theft problem at our hotel. As to your other concern regarding use of the business center computers, we do not allow gaming or video streaming on these computers. We would have been more than happy to assist your son with connecting to our complimentary WiFI had you brought it to our attention. Again, I apologize if you were not happy and I hope that your son finds his Crocs.