All reviews holiday inn express outlet mall front desk the american music theater room was clean olive garden cracker barrel great location for shopping stay there again the breakfast area nice hotel free breakfast nice outdoor pool hotel is located yogurt sight sound theater breakfast staff
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family on 8/29/18. After checking our stuff in the morning, we left for Dutch wonderland. After spending all day in the heat we returned to our room, which was cleaned and stocked with fresh towels. After changing into our swimsuits, we went to out our crocs on and noticed that my sons Mickey crocs were missing. We notified the front desk who said we must have misplaced them. I know we did not because I personally placed them into a bag on the desk before we left. My son wanted to wear them to the park but shoes were better. When we spoke with the general manager she was not compassionate and not friendly. Told me to call 911 then. This is the same woman that yelled at my 5 year old son to stop watching videos on the computer in the lobby since the WiFi did not work on his tablet. It’s their lack of caring and lack of follow through that I would NOT recommend this hotel. When you worry about a hotel, you think about dirt and bugs, but you always think your belongings will be there when you return. Sadly my son is very upset that his Disney shoes were taken from his hotel room by someone on staff while we were out. It’s disgusting that nobody at the Comfort Inn even cares. It’s supposed to be a customer service job.... we will never stay there again each year we go back to Landcsster.

2  Thank justinb85
Lizz T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that your son's Micky Mouse Crocs are missing. You asked if I had the direct number for the local police and I told you that we normally call 911 and tell the dispatcher that it is a non-emergency. They directly connect you to the department. As the locks were read I will let the East Lampeter Police handle this situation. We have not in the past and do not now have a theft problem at our hotel. As to your other concern regarding use of the business center computers, we do not allow gaming or video streaming on these computers. We would have been more than happy to assist your son with connecting to our complimentary WiFI had you brought it to our attention. Again, I apologize if you were not happy and I hope that your son finds his Crocs.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We come down to the Rockvale outlets twice a year and always stay at the Comfort Inn. The rooms are clean and we enjoy the breakfast in the mornings. It is centrally located for shopping and sight seeing. A nice place to stay!

Room tip: We choose a room on the first floor overlooking the pool, even if the pool is not open. Nice rooms!
Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Had hard time getting cheaper price after rates dropped choice would not change had to cancel and rebook under wife name rooms and property were clean pool was nice stayed two nights changed towels but didn’t do rooms.great location for outlets and Dutch wonderland

1  Thank Joseph R
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I left a shopping bag in the room by accident. When we came home (2 hrs. away) I called the hotel to inform them that I had left a large shopping bag full of new clothes in the room. I was told that nothing was turned in to lost and found and to call in the morning. I did and nothing was turned in by housekeeping. I sent an email to the general manager informed her of the shopping bag that was left in error. I later received an email saying the that nothing had been turned into lost and found. I sent her an email saying that as I was leaving the room I asked the cleaning lady if she would be cleaning that room, she informed me that she would so I gave her a $10.00 tip thanking her. I find it hard to believe that a large shopping bag was not found. Maybe the bag did not reach the lost and found but I find very hard for a large shopping bag to disappear. I just want to say that I feel that little effort was made to find the bag, and its easier to say "that nothing was turned into lost and found".

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lizz T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I have spoken with you numerous times and explained that the room was checked for your lost item.
It was not found. The housekeeping staff has been with us for years and would have no need for the items you claim that you left.
All items are turned into our Lost and Found each day. Unfortunately we did not find anything left in your particular room after your departure.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Stayed two nights, room was very clean. Pool was well maintained. Bathroom was small and the Breakfast was average, but other than that, no complaints. Rockvale Outlets are pitiful, but Tanger Outlets just down the road were great.

Date of stay: August 2018
Lizz T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Rockvale is undergoing a changeover from outlets to stores, a green space and an entertainment venue. Come back and see us when they finish renovations!