See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This was a one night stay...and thank goodness for that because we would’ve packed up and went elsewhere to stay if it wasn’t. The pool is deceiving and in front of the hotel right on Rt 30 and very small. Front desk attendant was nasty when I went to go fill up my to-go coffee mug. Coffee was cold...the bathroom in our room wasn’t very clean. There was hair in the shower and a open shampoo bottle left in the shower too. I never leave bad reviews...but this place I would never stay in again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
redroof413, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lancaster - Strasburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Pixiegirl722,

Thank you for sharing your bad experience at our hotel and that we did not meet your expectations.

Kindly give us another opportunity to make it better for you whilst your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Motel located on route 30, offers comfortable beds and simple but clean rooms. No pet fees charged. Not an original Red Roof, used to be a Travelodge before. Free WiFi but look under ‘Travelodge’ and sign in with password they give you. Conveniently located. Pool kind of small.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rex e

Hello Rex,

I appreciate you sharing your honest review about your experience at our hotel.
It helps us to do make your stay clean and more enjoyable.
Do stay with us when you visit Lancaster next time.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I chose Red Roof Inn at Strasburg since it was within walking distance of the American Music Theater. Even though they were in the middle of their transition from Travelodge to Red Roof, I was not inconvenienced in any way. They were polite, and could not do enough to make my stay comfortable. Room was clean, and free from any odors. Linens were clean. I would feel comfortable returning, witch I have several times since, and each time is better. Thanks so much, Jim and crew!!!!! See you in May!!!!! Carol G

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank buttrfli65
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Our room was great!!!!! Chad Wolf is the BEST hotel staff members that is at this hotel!!!!!! He is by far the best guy that anyone could ask for!!!! He deserves a raise and a manager's position!!! I really love him. I feel like he is now part of our family!!!!

Room Tip: Prices are great!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank chatterbox1384
Jim H, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lancaster - Strasburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Our Valued Guest

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post review of your stay, we are glad to hear from
our guests, your evaluation help us to improve our service and keep our guest always happy.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we would love to see you again in your next trip to our area.

Best Regards,

Jim Hashem.

Redr Roof- Strasburg
(717) 397-6531

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My husband is handicapped in a wheelchair so we asked for a handicapped friendly room. The bathroom was huge and had grab bars but that is about as friendly as it got. The bed was on a frame low to the floor so having to use a lift to get someone out of a wheelchair is very difficult. The room was in front steps,the ramp was at the front dooe about 8 rooms down the walkway. Now, they do allow pets but the dog walk area is down a steep enbankment and is dirty with trash and glass, needless to say we didnt use it. The bed was horrible uncomfortable, the pillows werre lumpy. Breakfast was the usual high carb food, not an ounce of protein served. Would never stay at this motel again.

Room Tip: better choices in the area
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bern2gold
Jim H, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lancaster - Strasburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing our Red Roof, we sincerely apologize that unacceptable situation happen, despite of our hard job to keep our service at the highest standard with promise to continue improving our services.
Once again, we are sorry that situation happened and will make sure this doesn’t happen
again in the future.
It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future so we can have the opportunity to provide you with better experience.

Best Regards,