Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$112
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$133
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$154
All reviewsroom was cleantexas roadhousebagelsfree breakfastdutch wonderlandlincoln highwaywe've stayedoutletsihop
Reviewed 24 April 2018

This hotel isn't fit for a family of river rats!! This hotel was FILTHY, blood stained sheets hair on the blanket and on the sheets, the toilet hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long. There were toe nail clippings on the floor.. There is what appeared to be blood all over the wall!! There was what looked like bloody hair in the microwave!! We have pictures to prove our claim!! We went to get our money refunded claimed they had well they hadn't had to go to our financial institute when we arrived home to put a claim in to get our money back!! We booked online the day before our arrival and they still had trouble putting us in a room!! WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!! IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN THIS ONE AND ONLY EXPERIENCE HAS MADE ME NEVER USE A RED ROOF HOTEL AGAIN!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jbolducdoll
Pat M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Lancaster. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the inn in Lancaster, PA over the weekend and would not recommend it to my worst enemy. This is the 2307 Lincoln Highway property. Both nights there were police and ambulances at the property, telling me there's a drug problem. Additionally, the bed and pillows were so substandard I ended up going to buy my own pillows to survive the second night. But worse than that was the check out issues. I got charged for a "deep clean" because housekeeping had to sweep the laminate wood floors due to there being some cat litter on the floor. We have been traveling with our cat to TICA shows for five years. We brought our own trashbags and hauled out the litter with us. Never in those years have I been treated with such disrespect. All I've asked is for the fee to be reversed, but the manager won't return my calls. I filed a complaint with Guest Relations and got a two line email from the manager stating they had to do a deep clean and that was the end of the situation. No attempt to solve my issue. We've now escalated the complaint and I'll be challenging the fee with my bank. Highly recommend no one stays here unless you want to suffer through sleepless nights, poor customer service and extremely poor management.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We understand your frustration about the extra charges, we have posted pictures showing the cat feces and litter on the floor. As we cannot use our everyday mopping process to hygienically clean the floor in the room, we put the room out of order to deep clean the floors before we could rent it out, the cost of cleaning the floor is not much but the lost of the revenue is over $200 as the room could not be rented to another guest.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I've changed rooms in the past half hour three times and would change again but I've decided to just try to call it a day..the first room the air was making a loud noise..the second room, the tv wasn't working ..the third room the key didn't work & it smelled like the air freshener exploded ..Mitchell was great, very helpful but very disappointed in my stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Joyce G
redroof662, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

I am disappointed to learn the inconveniences you went through whilst your stay here at the hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies.
We will make sure that the issues are fixed and don't happen again.
Thank you for providing your feedback.
If you any further concerns please feel free to contact me directly at i0662@redroof.com

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Needed a place to rest that didn't break the bank. This hotel has been remodeled, I wouldn't stay in any Red Roof that was not. Room was clean, new tile in bath was nice. Dirty on the outside. Sub par breakfast choices. Check in was ok, friendly staff at the counter. Breakfast workers not friendly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Holli G

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is important to us to be able to provide best service to our guests.
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn of Lancaster.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Spent 4 days here recently during a bad snow storm, and found a WET puddle in my bed by morning. I was on the 2nd Floor, and water penetrated the ceiling drywall from snow on the exterior roof, and obviously a leak in the roof. This would mean a chance of mold in the ceiling going forward, and the water went through the exterior roof, into the attic / insulation, and then finally through the ceiling drywall.

When I explained to the front desk of what occurred, although they moved me, I was given a very piddly amount of compensation for my troubles, leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth.

I will not return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

We read your comments about your recent stay at our hotel.
I sincerely aplogize that you had a bad experience whilst your stay with us.
In response to your feedback we have taken care of the issue and fixed it so it does not happen again.
I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Please contact me directly , at 10662@redroof.com, if you have nay further concerns.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay next time you are in the area.