Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Country InnUS$142
Booking.comUS$142
PricelineUS$142
TravelocityUS$142
Hotels.comUS$142
Agoda.comUS$142
1,598 results
All reviews dutch wonderland cookies yogurt separate room tanger outlets great stay lincoln highway complimentary breakfast hot tub the hotel is clean would stay again couch fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2022

Hotel very clean and comfortable. Great location! We went to Dutch wonderland and it was right across the street. We walked and saved on the expensive parking charge. We would stay there again and recommend it to our friends and family!

Reviewed 5 January 2022

Lovely getaway to bring in the New Year. I really enjoyed the hot tub, fireplace and friendly staff. My room was very clean and inviting. The heating unit in my room was noisy (loud), but my overall stay was pleasant. I will definitely return to this location!!!

Reviewed 25 December 2021

Was in Lancaster a couple weeks ago visiting our daughter and had another amazing stay. Tiffany and Delina were so nice at the front desk, as usual. The room was immaculate and the breakfast was terrific too. We love the location, as we can walk to the outlet stores. We will definitely be back and highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 21 December 2021

I want to say thank you to Delina for making me and my family feel at home. She was just so nice and welcoming to us. He helped us with taking picture and made sure we had all that we needed. My family and I understood that during this time there is a shortage of staff and supplies, but Delina went above and beyond to make sure we had everything that we need. Me and my family wants to say thank you and Merry Christmas.

Reviewed 19 December 2021

We were very happy with everything about this hotel. Everyone was very polite and helpful. The rooms were clean. The breakfast was included. Because of COVID, everything was individually wrapped, but lots of things selections.The young lady who cleaned that room was outstanding. We watched her disinfect every chair, every table, even the legs of the chairs…and all other surfaces as well.
The main areas were very clean as well.
We would stay here again in a minute and will be coming again next year.
Oh, and for the shoppers out there, Tanger Outlets are right next store. Who could ask for anything more?

Room tip: Just make sure you don’t get a handicapped room unless you need one.