All reviews exposed brick historic hotel continental breakfast top floor bagels close to downtown bed was comfortable rooms are large fresh fruit first floor wedding reception king suite lancaster area amish country noise repurposed ballroom
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, large room and very clean. Bathroom was very spacious and shower was refreshing. We stayed there for a wedding. Only downside is you can hear your neighbors. Had an outstanding breakfast the day after.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FeliciaD312, Front Office Manager at Cork Factory Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you, Bill P for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you return to Cork Factory Hotel just for a leisure trip to Lancaster, PA. See you again soon!!

Best,

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

From the outside, the site is just a set of brick buildings.
However, the room was comfortable, very clean, and easy to check in & out.
I gave it only 4 stars for 2 reasons--1. The air handler makes a bit of noise as it turns on & off (at least it did in room 221), & 2. No complimentary coffee, aside from the little packs in the room, with the little coffeemaker. The next morning there was a breakfast buffet that could not have been more tasty, or presented any better. Eggs, meats, potatoes, bread, toast, yogurt.....and yes, coffee. Really good coffee....
Definitely a nice hotel, with great decor and reminders of its past life. Well done.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good Day!
Thank you for reviewing your stay at our hotel. It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed so many aspects we have to offer our guests. We're sorry about the lack of Java throughout the day. We always offer complimentary in room coffee for your convenience but I will take that suggestion to higher management! Thank you for informing us about the HVAC unit, we be sure to take care of such. We hope you choose Cork Factory Hotel when returning to Lancaster, PA!

Best,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel ever!!!!So not worth the money.I came for my sisters wedding and reserved a room in advance.I thought the price was outrageous first of all 240$ for one night.Cause the only room they had left was a king suite.But I figured it was for my sister's wedding let's just do it at least the room will be nice. Boy was I wrong.The staff is extremely rude.The walls are paper thin.You can hear everything around you.The bathroom is very tiny with only a small stand up shower.But the worst thing is the room has big huge grasshoppers.I probably saw about 10 of them told the front desk several times.And nothing was ever done.A very huge disappointment.Not worth it at all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Megan C

Megan C,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and choosing Cork Factory Hotel. Rest assured that this is not a typical experience of our guests, and the next time you are here, we will more than make up for the shortcomings of this visit. We will investigate the circumstances you described and take the appropriate action to prevent it from reoccurring. We hope to see you back soon.

Best.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Checked into hotel room last night. It looked fine but I did notice a funny odor. Got up this morning and had an insect bite on arm. Couldn’t understand where it came from until I saw the bee or wasp crawling on window. Then I saw a second one. Went down to desk to request change and they offered to change our room or “respray”. So , found out they knew of issue when we checked in. Yes I booked thru Priceline . And yes there were very few rooms occupied. So not sure why a hotel that has plenty of rooms available would put you in a room just sprayed. I realize Priceline is 3rd party but this was clearly unacceptable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank judyg675

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your candid feedback. We are terribly sorry about the insect visit, we were unaware of the situation. Rest assured we take our guest's concerns seriously and have addressed them with our team for their immediate attention. Thank you for informing us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you a much-improved visit on your next trip to Lancaster.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The is a repurposed factory and the facilities are clean and quiet. Within walking distance to restaurants and bars. A great place for a wedding and we observed two while here.

Great firm mattresses were enjoyed. Very lovely hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Felicia D, Front Office Manager at Cork Factory Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to see you again soon!

Stay well!