1,420 results
All reviews dunkin donuts front desk breakfast bar make your own waffles yogurt gas station would stay here again nice stay coffee maker hot breakfast beds were comfortable hot tub free breakfast cookies checking in flat screen tv very nice hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We stay here every year. Its clean, the staff is always friendly and willing to help and answer any questions. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I recommend this place to ace to all my family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I would stay away from this hotel, service has gotten bad. The girls on the front desk sit in the corner and play on there phones. Rooms have not been dusted in some time. AC/ heater temperature does not adjust. There was stains on the walls and the sheets were burned with an iron. Tape on the lamp to keep the bulb in the socket. Find somewhere else to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

When we got to our room we immediately saw that the carpet was dirty. My wife than used the bathroom and the floor was extremely sticky. My wife than noticed a pill on the middle of the floor and picked it up right away because we have a four year old son and didn’t want him to pick it up and accidentally put it in his mouth. Also the TV didn’t work, we had a picture but no sound. We went to the front desk before going to dinner and expressed our concerns and I was told “ we will try our best” but no apology. When we came back from dinner we walked into the lobby and both front desk associates were on their cell phones and my wife heard one of the associates say to the other associate “ here comes the trouble maker”. When we finally checked out we never got an apology or a thank you for our visit. She just gave me my receipt and then turned her back on me. I will never stay at that hotel again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jvilla2127
Reviewed 23 October 2018

The price was excellent, the rooms were clean and most of all the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good as well. This was a quick trip to Lancaster with a friend, but we are both looking forward to doing it again and would stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Eric C, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Thank you for your response. It is nice to see that we exceeded expectations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

My wife and stayed here before for our visit to the area. Decided here again because of the cost, location, clean and comfortable.
Staff was friendly, check in was quick; able to have late check out.
Room was clean and comfortable. Only suggestion is they need more regular coffee in the room.
Breakfast was tasty....a lot to choose from. Coffee was not so good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eric C, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for your review. And thank you for being a repeat guest! Please ask the Front Desk for extra in-room coffee. We will be happy to provide what you need. We look forward to seeing you next visit to Lancaster!