1,417 results
All reviews dunkin donuts front desk yogurt make your own waffles gas station coffee maker hot breakfast clean hotel beds were very comfortable nice stay would stay here again free breakfast checking in hot tub cookies flat screen tv dutch wonderland
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Great staff and breakfast was extraordinary for being self serve. The staff was friendly and always smiling and very helpful. The rooms are very spacious and well equipped. Would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I was expecting a little bit more standard since I paid $165 per night. I will never recommend anyone to go there especially Room 229. Need serious update on mattress as well. I was afraid to remove my shoes and walk on the carpet. I wonder if the cleaning staff notice these stains on the chairs when they clean the room. No quality control at all.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaO38sa
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The best deal in town, reasonable rates and close to everything. Lobby is lovely. Veronica was helpful and kind at checkout. When we checked in, the girls wouldn't look up my Wyndham rewards number. I would have given 5 stars, but the carpets were very dirty in our room...it was discouraging. But Veronica assured me they would be taken care of immediately. I would stay here again, as I have in the past. But for the price, we had a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms were ok but could use updating and rugs need to be cleaned. Mattress was lumpy. The staff was very friendly. When we first arrived the toilet in our room didn't flush. However maintenance fixed it promptly. The breakfast was adequate but suggest you get there early or it's hard to get to the buffet area. Free cookies in the evening. Room was quiet. Location was near everything but hard to find the first day we arrived.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2018

This hotel is near to many things in Lancaster. The grounds and interior were inviting. My husband has trouble with his hips and me, my back, and we found the bed to be firm and not comfortable for us. There was and expanded breakfast with fruit, waffles, pastries, cereals, and eggs and sausage links. The hot items seemed over-cooked.

Stayed: September 2018