1,418 results
All reviews dunkin donuts front desk room was clean yogurt make your own waffles gas station coffee maker hot breakfast nice stay would stay here again free breakfast checking in hot tub cookies flat screen tv dutch wonderland very nice hotel
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We are very happy to have stayed here on our vacation. The room was large, well designed and inviting. The staff was great and very helpful with setting up wifi on my iPhone. The breakfast food was great and the variety was more than expected. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Great staying there will definitely return '

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grampamoose
Eric C, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to learn that we have exceeded expectations. I will pass your compliments to the staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the Lancaster, PA area. We were only there for 1 night as we attended a play at Sight and Sound Theatre. This hotel was really clean and the breakfast was fantastic. The staff was friendly. Check it out for yourself

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2018

My wife and myself visit the Wingate in Lancaster PA about three times a year and have never been disappointed. The hotel remains clean and comfortable with a friendly front desk staff. The rooms are spacious with very comfortable bedding. Bathrooms are large with plenty of hot running water for washing and showering. A number of times I have had trouble logging onto the WiFi and the late night front desk was more than happy to help me out. Continental breakfast was excellent with many hot and cold offerings. The property is close to all attractions, great restaurants and plenty of shopping to keep everyone happy. Wingate is just a really nice lodging option.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amishboy
Eric C, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for your continued patronage. And for the wonderful review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The hotel itself was very nice...clean and well decorated. The staff needs additional training in customer service. It took me 20 minutes to checkin and I was the only person there. The door pass didn’t work and it took another 20 minutes to get someone to open it ( short on staff) Even though my reservation stated guaranteed price match, they did not honor it. I won’t go back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Eric C, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Please accept my apology for your experience. We obviously missed the mark with your recent visit. We changed software the day of your arrival. It has been a challenging few days learning everything. I do not want this to come off as being an excuse, we should still offer exceptional customer service. As for the price match, without seeing what website you were searching, I cannot fully state that we could have or could not have matched. You did make your reservation through booking.com. For us to match any other rate, you would first have to contact them to cancel your reservation.