All reviews smelled brand new lancaster amish country front desk attendant room was clean extra towels coffee maker highly recommend this hotel make your own waffles yogurt motel units furniture inns attractions mattress renovation fridge
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I told reservations (while booking) I needed a late check-out since I would be arriving at 4am. When I checked in, I confirmed the late check-out with the front desk. Sounds simple, right? Well what I got was the housekeeping staff tapping on my door at 10:50am and completely ignoring the Do Not Disturb sign. Then they woke me up again at 11:25am at which time I told housekeeping I had a late check-out and to stop disturbing me. Then at 11:45am the manager calls the room and starts arguing with me. I'm a Platinum member and apparently that means nothing at this location. All in all, Choice hotels are a great place to stay but this location is terrible. I have put this hotel off limits to all our employees and we will stay elsewhere in the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The desk was friendly enough but it wasn't what I expect, especially for $140 a night. But I was tired so I went up to the room. The smoke alarm was chirping, the toilet seat was left up, the heating/cooling unit was really dirty as was the carpet underneath. I knew I would need a different room and decided I might as well go elsewhere. I looked on line and saw an opening at Econolodge just down the street. Nothing really fancy but $50 less and very clean. The gal at the desk was very nice about it and refunded my money.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank farmmom27
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

When arriving our check in was fast and very pleasant. The front desk attendant was very helpful. The room served it's purpose where as we mainly were out and about only returning to shower and sleep. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant in all areas concerned.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisabG7806SJ
Reviewed 24 September 2018

First and foremost, the beds were clean and very comfortable! Room and bathroom was clean, too. The outside entrances could use some sprucing up, though. Breakfast was what you'd expect. Front desk people were friendly and helpful. All in all, this hotel is a great value for the price. I recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thomascU3594UX
Reviewed 4 September 2018

2 couples stayed a Saturday nite Labor Day weekend. It was full. Rooms were nice & beds comfy. Could have been a bit cleaner (for my wife) I see now you can get a room for like $70, but I guess Because of Labor Day weekend it was like $117. It's close by lots of places to eat & shop. Easy to find & park. Has only about 30 channels on the tv.
Decent place for decent price.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family