All reviews donuts new concept oatmeal hard boiled eggs foosball table huge tv modern hotel salt water pool game tables lotion dispensers set things open shelves almond butter power outlets toiletry items nyc hotel coffee maker in the room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was very enjoyableRequest 5th floor very quite and nice viewLocation close to many dining optionsLocation was god for atractions wanted to seeBreakfast was good and coffee bar was greatWill book this hotel again

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
JessicaH6801, Director of Sales at Tru by Hilton Lancaster East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

420jmorales

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel for work every week of the year and am typically in two different cities per week and visit Lancaster about every other month. This has been my first stay at a Tru brand hotel. In full disclosure, I am normally a Marriott Platinum Premier Elite member. I tend to stay at primarily Marriott properties, however I decided to try the Tru this week while in Lancaster. I feel compelled to tell you what a wonderful experience I have had staying at your property! My room was ready upon my arrival and exceeded my expectations. Jacqueline at the front desk was friendly and attentive; however I feel she works so hard that I saw her when I left for work again this morning; I hope she can get some time to rest at home. I “Truly” love how all the electrical outlets are placed in easy to find and convenient locations, the bed is very comfortable, and the soap/shampoo/body wash is fantastic! I look forward to staying at Lancaster Tru on my future visits to Lancaster, as well as other Tru locations in my travels. Thank you for providing us “road warriors” a pleasant and relaxing environment to call home for the week.

Room Tip: Long Horn Steak House is right next door and just opened. Great food!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear AppsMan3

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and awesome staff! We are truly lucky to have Jackie on our team. We love that we have exceeded your expectations and we look forward to being your home away from home. Please reach out if we can be of assistance with reservations or booking a corporate rate for you. We TRUly love our "road warriors". Its not easy to be away from home so much! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best in class- a refreshing change for travelers of all types- especially ones like me who are on the road over 200 days in a year- this place was simply great on all levels- people, attitudes, culture, facilities, cleanliness, value and brand. All align with excellence!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear tagerke

Thank you for the TRUly great review. We are happy to hear you loved our all new hotel! Please reach out if we can help with future reservations, We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

All good except there were no chairs or tables in room. I Had to sit on bed for everything & there was no desk to use my laptop on. For the price that was charged, one would think there would be at least 1 chair and a table or desk

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Tru by Hilton Lancaster East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for choosing our property during your visit to the area. Each of our rooms actually do have flexible work spaces and chairs but their location differs between room types. In our king rooms, there is a chair near the window and then the desk is located under the television. In our rooms with two queen sized beds, the desk and chair are both located underneath the television. The desks are not a typical style, they can be moved around the room based on the guests preference, so knowing they look a bit different, I can certainly understand how they could have been missed.

We hope you join us again the next time you return to Lancaster and thank you so much for the feedback!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

This hotel was excellent. If you’re traveling with children and teens, this hotel is designed for you! We loved the minimalist design. The rooms have all your needs covered. We liked the bright colors of the decor too.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christa H
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Tru by Hilton Lancaster East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

We are always happy to hear that our guests love our property as much as we do and I have to agree the decor is super fun, chic and just makes us happy! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and hope you come back soon!

Safe Travels!