Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$167
View deal
Booking.comUS$167
PricelineUS$167
Hilton Garden InnUS$167
Hotels.comUS$167
TravelocityUS$167
Agoda.comUS$167
All reviews nice hotel room was clean and comfortable convenient location first floor would definitely stay here again hgi keurig highway elevator microwave attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2021

I was staying there cause I was attending a wedding in the area and they let me check in earlier so that way I’d have time to get ready and catch my shuttle to the wedding. Great people. I appreciate them and would definitely stay here again if I’m ever in the area. Thank you guys!!

Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

Hotel is out dated but, very clean. Front desk was very nice. The only problem had no breakfast I didn’t understand that with hotel full. I guess still trying to same money. COVID is over need to go back to normal. This needs to let people know when scheduling a room. Don’t advertise if not proving breakfast. This was a big turn off.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2021

People were allowed to party in the courtyard, loud music and drinking until early morning hours. Nothing done even with multiple complaints from other people. Room was dirty, found candy, paper and dust.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

Stayed at this property because it was one of the hotels set up for a youth soccer tournament weekend. Check-in was very easy via the app. Our room was clean, but I still went over high-touch areas with sanitizing wipes. Anyway, a bit disappointed with the "breakfast" offerings: it was a bag with a banana, cereal bar, & yogurt. Surely, this property can do better. As it was, my son & I went to a local diner or we walked across the parking lot to the gas station convenience store to buy items for breakfast. Let us address noise. The first night there was a group of kids that was running up & down the halls losing their minds and being extremely loud. Now, not the fault of the hotel, but on our second night--close to midnight, there was a fight being televised at the bar downstairs. Some guests were watching it and were LOUD. I called down the front desk (the hotel took out the handsets from the rooms, so I had to call from my cell) and address this. The clerk apologized and offered to close the soundproof doors. I guess it didn't occur to them to do this to begin with or maybe even ask the viewers to be mindful of other guests.
It's a HGI, nothing to really write home about, but it was a place to rest our heads.

Room tip: away from the lobby
Reviewed 12 October 2021

Very clean room.
Bed linens itchy, check out at noon, but housekeeping banging on door at 930 to see if still occupied. No breakfast or coffee in the morning and were supposed to have. Only ice in vending area. Couldn’t find any other machines.Paid over $300 for the room and expected more.