All reviews dutch wonderland netflix account free hotel breakfast hot chocolate and tea girls shopping trip great hotel indoor pool is small newer hotel directly across the street eggs and sausage stay again when in the area wifi connection large screen tv room safe visiting the amish country lincoln hwy yogurt
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Not much to say really. Great little hotel. Looked fairly new. Bedrooms and bathrooms were all clean and tidy. Good air conditioning which kept the room cool as well has a handy seating area.

Breakfast selection was good. Also included gluten free items including bagels and muffins.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kristine B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello candor74,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your thoughts of your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets. We truly appreciate your kind words, and will absolutely be sure to share your comments with our team!

We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to beautiful Lancaster County, PA!

Kris Becker
Fairfield Inn and Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The location of this hotel is great for where we were spending our weekend. We have always been happy with Fairfield hotels. Unfortunately, at this time, this location has very uncomfortable beds. It was way too firm for our taste and we prefer our bed on the firmer side, but with a little touch of soft thrown in, but also way too firm in our opinion for a hotel bed. It was too firm to the point we both had slightly sore backs from sleeping on it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kristine B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello princesspolish

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor review in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets. Our team truly appreciates your business.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We have shared your feedback with our management team. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to beautiful Lancaster County, PA.

If you would like to speak further on your recent stay, please feel free to reach out to our General Manager, Kelly McCurdy (717) 509-1778, at any time. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Here for work, I’ve learned that when traveling for work...I only book at “new” hotels. After a couple years, they all get beaten up. I would recommend this hotel for its cleanliness and new facilities.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kristine B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Good Morning Justin B,

Thank you so very much for choosing our new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Lancaster East at the Outlets for your overnight stay this week. We truly appreciate your business, and kind response. So happy to hear that our property met all of your expectations. Our team looks forward to hosting your future stays when your work travels bring you back to beautiful Lancaster County, PA.

Kris Becker
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Lancaster East at the Outlets

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I travel for business at least one but mostly 2 nights a week... I stayed at a Fairfield Inn tonight IN Lancaster PA, For business purposes.. While I was using the business center which you could actually print stuff out because most places there INK is never filled, but no problem here with printing.. I had a document I needed a copy of.. I understand this is no big deal as I come across this problem at pretty much Every hotel I stay and 90% of the places totally Accommodate. While I was getting this document ready which took about 10 minutes for me to do. I would say about 10 guests came in to check in. Just overhearing Nicole And how she was multitasking literally printing out directions to where a woman could find a wine store then printing out walking directions to give her exact time it would take them to walk.. and at same time getting about 10 other rooms situated, dealing with more requests than I could write about..it was they way she handled each guest, 100 percent fulfilling their needs way beyond any normal hotel would go... She is the person I would want running my hotel.. You are very lucky to have her, and I will be back because of her service.. thank you,
BRIAN

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kari F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi Brian T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent with us. We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were able to find exactly what you needed in the business center.

We completely agree with you, we are so lucky to have the team we do, and especially Nicole!

We would love to host you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a two day short trip with the family, and had a wonderful stay at the hotel.
The place is pretty new, so everything was spotless. The room was very comfortable, and we were on the 5th floor so had a nice view of the surrounding area. We did use the pool, and while small, was very well kept and nice.
The hot breakfast was above average for "free" hotel breakfast, and was kept well stocked. Eggs, omelettes waffle maker, bacon (one day and sausage the next), and so forth. Staff was friendly.
The mattresses were very comfortable, and excellent pillows (which seems to be a hard thing to get at some hotels). Only issue was it was a fitted sheet instead of a tucked in flat sheet, and it kept coming off and rolling up and off. But that was probably the only (minor) issue.
All in all a great stay, right in the middle of everything nearby. Would definitely stay again when in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rojo1664
Kari F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hi Rojo1664,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets! We cannot thank you enough for your kind words about our hotel!

I will absolutely be sure to share your comments with our team! We would love to host you again soon if your travels bring you back this way!

Kari Fish