2 people are viewing this hotel
US$147
PricelineUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
Homewood SuitesUS$147
All reviews full size refrigerator separate bedroom living area waffles hot breakfast excellent stay very nice hotel free breakfast beds were comfortable accommodations housekeeping couch mattress attractions outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2021

Hotel was very clean and room was large. Plenty of room for our family of 6. Nice to have a hot breakfast. Also nice to have hot coffee available all day as it was cold outside. Room was quiet and close to elevator. Hotel convenient to all the local activities

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 11 November 2021

The handicap accessible room is located as far away from the front desk as possible. This makes morning breakfast too much of a hike to participate. The exit door to the rear of the building located right outside this room. The outside door slammed each time it closed throughout the night. A lot. Auto light outside came around the edges of the curtains lighting up the room every time someone activated the motion sensors. Could not close the gap at the wall to defeat this. Shower was handicap accessible but the control for the hand held nozzle is located on the top of the regular shower head. Defeats the purpose of a hand held.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 2 November 2021

We did not feel welcomed at all. On day one we could not check-in virtually, since Hilton application is not compatible with our devices. We waited 15 minutes for somebody to come to the front desk to do a check-in. I requested a top floor room, but was given a room on the First floor. When asking if we can get a different floor, the answer was "no". After a long negotiation and mentioning that I am a Honor member, room was changed to a third floor room. On the 10/31/21, my kids spotted some candy at the front desk, took some and discovered there only one small Milky Way candy that they both like. I told one of my twin girls to go back and look for one more for her sister, but she came back telling me that front desk took the candy away. On her request for one more candy she got an answer" I hope you and your sister can share". I approach the front Desk person, D., myself and explained the situation, but got a nasty attitude with fake voice telling me that "candy are for all guests, not just for your kids". I told D. again, that I am only asking for 1 more candy, Milky Way, and I can afford to buy candy for my kids but don't want to disappoint them at this Halloween morning, and offered to give back all other candies that my daughter took. After taht a was given back tha candy tray with wordings, "ok, so now not all the guests will be able to get any candy, I guess". I left without taking anything and brought back all the candy that my kids trick-o-treated at the Dutch Wonderland a day before, trying to donate them at the front desk before checking-out (at 11am) and was told, "It's too late, breakfast is over and everybody left anyway", so my gift was rejected. So I left with a big disappointment about the way me asnd my family were treated. I also wanted to address this with the manager, but was told that manager is not coming today...

Room tip: Queen suites have bus/shower combination, King only has shower
Reviewed 1 November 2021

From the minute my friend and I arrived during check-in to our departure, our stay at this hotel was great. From the friendliness of the staff, to the impeccable cleanliness of the rooms, we were very pleased and will definitely be staying there again.

Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

Great service, very clean. Pool was a little small but very nice,could have better chairs around pool(cheap plastic ones right now)Loved the outdoor area with grill and fireplace.
Rooms are very comfortable and good size. Shower drain didnt work very well and they could give you more coffee in the room,but very minor issues.

Room tip: Very nice area lots of stores close to many attractions.
Trip type: Travelled with family